Laughing she rolls her eyes noticing the way he was looking at her, "Stop looking at me like that Reign" she complains feeling some type of way that he can't help her get rid of her frustrations, "Can't be walking around in them panties you call shorts ass cheeks all up in the camera and shit" he complains running his hands down his face. "I miss you" she pouts bringing her face closer to the camera as he looks at her just admiring her beauty before moving the phone closer to his face, "I miss you too mamas but Imma come home in like 2 to 3 weeks" he promises with a small smile. Knowing she was gonna surprise him in LA in a few days made her secretly smirk as they continued they're conversation.

"Uriah you're here to help me with my bags not question me about Dream" I complain as he follows me into the kitchen with a frown on his face, "Stop acting like you don't know she my wife" he says opening my fridge looking for something to eat

"Uriah you're here to help me with my bags not question me about Dream" I complain as he follows me into the kitchen with a frown on his face, "Stop acting like you don't know she my wife" he says opening my fridge looking for something to eat. "The real question is does she know that?" I retort causing him to turn around and glare at me before flipping me off, "Don't do me like I can't pull females Mara" he says finally grabbing some leftover chicken wings and reheating them. Letting out a laugh, I stand next to him waiting for the wings too, "I know you can but clearly you can't pull her" I tell him making him push me away grabbing the plate from the microwave. Bucking at him, I snatch a wing from the plate he was holding; "Short people be getting angry like that makes up for their lost height" he sighs before running out the door laughing as I join him in laughter.

Once we start our journey to the airport, Uriah lets out a sigh before side-eyeing me "Ma told me what Jaden said" he tells me causing me to stiffen up knowing how he probably reacted towards our little brother, "Don't make that face, you know I don't tolerate that disrespect bullshit so if he wanna be talking all big, then he better be ready to catch these hands like a man." I turn my body to face him with a conflicted expression, "I know you didn't fight our little brother Riah he's only sixteen plus I'm already over it anyway" I reply causing him to smack his lips.

"Amara, I know you like the back of my hand, gone somewhere with that bull cause I know you took what he said to heart. It's about the principle, he knows how sensitive you are and still lashed out unnecessarily when you were just tryna help. I don't care what anybody thinks if he's a gangster to the streets then Imma treat him like that" he shrugs with no emotion in his voice.

The last thing I wanted was for everyone to gang up on Jaden because I know he feels bad about what he did and he is still my little brother but he hurt my feelings because deep down I still haven't forgiven myself for getting pregnant during a one-night stand. I'm glad that Reign and I managed to work through everything to get where we are now but it kind of feels like everything is based off of us becoming parents in less than 4 months and wanting what's best for our son.

Pulling my small suitcase as Uriah huffs and puffs dragging my bigger suitcase, "The fuck you got in here man?" he complains as I laugh at his dramatic self, "Well if you're gonna marry Dream might as well get used to dragging heavy suitcases and shit" I retort with a scoff. "Baby momma" Mia shouts from across the airport before running towards us as I glare at her in embarrassment as people turn to watch the scene unfold as she pulls me into her arms before kissing my belly, "Must you always be so loud with your ratchet self?" Uriah questions.