Chapter 1|| Y/n's Pov

Start from the beginning

Is she an e-girl?? The hell..?

She's kinda cute. I flicked my hair to cover my face more.

She looks like she needs to see a therapist... Well, you aren't wrong.

Did she even brush her hair? Shut the hell up, it was hot and humid outside, okay? I subconsciously moved my hand to my hair, smoothing out the waves.

"I could go for some ramen."

I glanced up. Someone had actually said that out loud- it was 7:45 in the morning. What kind of-

My eyes found the ramen guy. I was actually sort of repulsed. His thumb had to be half way up his nose, digging around while he stared at nothing. His haircut was unusual. He had a yellow mohawk with shaved sides. Squinting at his ugly face closer, I saw he had a jagged scar running over his eyebrow and below his eye and a huge butt-chin. Suddenly he glanced my direction, and I flinched.

"Hey," He said, smirking. I noticed he had a feeble mustache. He was unusually tall for an asian. "The name's Nendou. Riki Nendou." I tried my best not to gag as he threw his arm over the back of his seat and flicked a massive booger elsewhere. Ew.

"H-hi.." I said, repulsed. I didn't want to make conversation, I just replied out of politeness.

"Good grief, " I heard a boy mutter. My eyes glanced to the direction the voice came from. I gasped when I saw him, and he glanced at me.

I adverted my eyes, but I was shocked. He had flaming pink hair. And while it seemed normal to everyone else, I knew it was not natural. It was like a super intuition. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate. I couldn't read his thoughts... When I looked at him, he was looking at me. He almost looked confused. His eyes were powerful, and I found myself blushing under my dark strands.

"Hey!" An auburn haired boy greeted me. Power radiated from his presence, and his eyebrows were set harshly above his eyes, like he was determined to kick some ass. Other people stared at him respectfully.

"I'm Kineshi Hairo, Y/n, and it's a pleasure to have you here at our school." I could almost hear the inspirational music in the background. I was mildly impressed that he knew my name.

"Thanks," I muttered. "Can I have a seat?" The teacher soon walked in and made me introduce myself. I stayed as quiet as I could and avoided eye contact. I told them my hobby was to read, and I liked watching the news. Most people found me boring and adverted their attention elsewhere.

I took a seat beside a kid with blue hair. He held his hand to his face, side-eyeing me through his fingers. His hands were wrapped in red tape and his eyes looked crazed. I heard him let out a dark chuckle, and I tried my best to keep staring forward. Shut up, loser.

He leaned towards me and said, "The name's Kaidou Shun." His beady eyes darted around and then twitched when his hair got in his eye. He brushed it away quickly and cleared his throat. I tried to ignore him. What is with the weird kids here?

"Be careful," he whispered, leaning towards me but staring at the board. "the Dark Reunion is back at it again. I suggest you sit with me at lunch so I can protect you. I'm am the Jet Black Wings and president of a secret spy organization that can keep you safe." He smirked and sat back, as if he'd just told me the best news ever.

First of all, it didn't seem very secret if he was gonna tell a complete new stranger about it right off the bat. Second, I didn't need any protection. Like I said, I could hear well, and read other's thoughts. If someone was thinking about attacking me, I would know. There was no way in Hell I'd sit with him.

"I'm good," I said. Catch the hint, I do not care. He persisted.

"This, I carry, is a powerful jewel from the Dark Reunion." He fingered a cheap crystal necklace. I think he went on about the powers and deep ninja secrets, but I droned him out. Something felt off... It felt as if someone were twisting a key in the back of my neck, banging on my brain, trying to get in.

I kept my mind closed, which meant nobody could read me, in case there happened to be another psychic. I scoffed. But still, the feeling someone was trying to read me was itching. I glanced around, and once again, the pink boy was staring. His mouth dropped and he turned back around. Beads of sweat appeared to appear on his cheek. I couldn't even read his eyes, because he wore strange green glasses. Possibly he was just a weirdo.

I squinted my eyes. Someone, something, felt different.. If i wasn't careful, I could definitely screw this up. An intense headache washed over me. There must have been someone trying to read me. I thought hard: Get the hell out of my head!

. . . . . . . .

A/N: tysm for reading! Vote and comment for clear skin. Heads up: this has no smut and is a comedy/slow burn romance. Here's your chapter saiki pic:

 Here's your chapter saiki pic:

seeweedya next chapter!