121. Precious Omega

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" Yachi asked, finally breaking the silence between them.

Kiyoko gave her a sweet smile and a slight nod.

"Yea, I'm okay, just thinking," she said softly. Then she stood up and pulled Yachi up by the hand and into her embrace.

"Let's take a shower first, okay?" Kiyoko said quietly.

"O-oaky, why?" Yacht asked, a little confused.

"It might help me feel less nervous, " Kiyoko said.

"Your nervous?" Yachi asked, a little flustered and not used to her Alpha acting this way.

"Yea, okay, kind of... I just want this to be right, " Kiyoko said softly and kissed the top of Yachi's head.

"I think it will help me too," Yachi said and snuggled her head into Kiyoko's chest.

(quick note: there is no smut in the shower. I just simply wanted to give them something other than just a smut scene.)

Kiyoko released her arms from Yachi and led her to the bathroom, and turned on the shower. They got undressed and got in. Kiyoko stood under the water and began to wash her hair. Yachi reached for the body wash. Kiyoko turned to face her and grabbed her hand before she could grab the bottle of body wash. Kiyoko stared at her for a moment before her hand subconsciously moved to Yachi's neck, and she lightly traced the outline of Yachi's temporary mark.

Yachi trembled at the touch. Kiyoko leaned down and kissed Yachi on the forehead before leaving a trail of soft kisses down her cheek until reaching her lips and kissing her softly.
Kiyoko reached behind her and turned the water off, then led Yachi by the hand out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her, then turned and started to dry Yachi off. Yachi giggled, which made Kiyoko smile.

They walked back into the bedroom, and Kiyoko sat on the bed and a pulled Yachi down to be sitting on her lap.

~🖤🔞R͙e͙a͙l͙l͙y͙ c͙r͙i͙n͙g͙e͙y͙ s͙m͙u͙t͙ s͙t͙a͙r͙t͙s͙ h͙e͙r͙e͙🔞🖤~

Kiyoko had her hands on Yachi's hips, and they were both simply staring into each other's eyes. Kiyoko couldn't stop thinking about how pretty Yachi looked in that moment. Yachi looked at Kiyoko and still couldn't believe that she had gotten paired with such a perfect Alpha.

Kiyoko put her head onto Yachi's shoulder and began to kiss gently. Yachi tensed up for a second before relaxing. She put her hands on Kiyoko's sides.

Kiyoko moved from kissing her shoulder to her neck and the area around her temporary mark.  Yachi sighed a little.

"I'll have to trigger your heat, " Kiyoko whispered against Yachi's skin.

"Okay, I'm ready, " Yachi breathed out anxiously.

"You sure?" Kiyoko asked, wanting to make sure that Yachi was okay. Yachi nodded.

Kiyoko light licked her temporary mark causing Yachi to shudder a bit and let out a small moan. Kiyoko started to feel Yachi's body become hotter. She kissed the mark before biting into it a little to get Yachi to release some more of her scent. Kiyoko became surrounded by the intoxicating sweet scent of Vanilla. Kiyoko started to feel herself slipping into a rut as she tried to control herself a bit and not lose her senses.

She felt some wetness on her lap from Yachi as she fell deeper into her heat. She placed one of her fingers over Yachi's clit and gently rubbed Yachi, let out a breathless moan, and pushed herself against Kiyoko's hand. As Kiyoko released her bite from Yachi's mark. She moved her lips a little further down and started to kiss around Yachi's scent gland. Yachi began to whine and whimper a little at the sensation.