T E N

Aliyah Campbell

"Aliyah" a man's voice that I recognize. I was about to fall back until the man in front of me started wrapping his hand around my waist. I looked up and it was Tyler.

"Hi, Tyler, how have you been?" I smiled. He is still holding on to me. "Are you stalking me now?" I asked out of nowhere.

"No, I actually own this club," he states. I start to look around to see if the man from earlier was around me. Tyler loosens grips on me. "What's wrong"

"Nothing" I lied. I honestly wanted to leave, I don't feel safe here but for some reason, I felt safe right now with Tyler. Probably because he could beat the guy up considering how much bigger Tyler was compared to him.

"I know you're lying, tell me the truth," he said to bring his face down to my level inches away. I step back one step causing him to step forward. I step backward again. He stepped forward again. I kept looking at him as I stepped backward again causing me to bump into someone in front.

"Haha" I heard a man's voice. I turned around and it was the same guy from earlier. I guessed he noticed Tyler because once he glanced up I saw instant fear in his eyes.

"What's wrong," I asked, tilting my head to the left. "You see a man twice your size and you're scared already" I turned around to face Tyler.

"I'm going to go, Bye," I said before walking away. Once I reached the booth where Emma and Kayden were at. I slid in and sat next to Emma while she had her head on Kayden's shoulder.

"Where have you been!" Emma yelled over the music. Should I tell her? What if she tells everyone she knows?What if she starts laughing. It's not something she would do but you never know. Some people really just show their true colors once you get to know them.

"I had a couple of drinks and danced a little over there," I said pointing at the dance floor.

"Well I hope you had fun," she said. No, I didn't. I can't really blame her, I didn't tell her.

"Well, I want to leave," I shout.

"Wait already," Emma asked.

"Kind of just want to stay home and sleep"

"Okay looks like we're coming with you," Emma said, removing her head from Kayden's head.

"It's okay I could take a cab home," I tell her. I don't like bothering other people to help me.

"Are you kidding me, I'm the one who suggested we go out and Kayden is the one who brought us here" she said. "I was bored anyway. Let's find Nia and go"

Once she said that Nia arrived at the booth with a guy with his hand around her waist. "Hey, guys,"

"Finally she gets a guy. Now it's Aliyah next" Emma said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm not going to bring a guy home today"

"Who said it was going to be today, probably tomorrow or next week but with your pace, it might be 10 years" Emma laughed I rolled my eyes again. Sometimes she thinks it's funny but she actually isn't. But still, love her through. "Nah I'm joking, take your time"

"You guys ready, because I am," Nia asked.

"Yea let's go," Emma said.

• • •

I open the door and close it. I kick off my shoes, walk to my bed, and lay on it with my head first. When Nia brought the guy home, I questioned whether I could trust him, but kept my mouth shut. Nia said she knew the guy for a while back, but I didn't trust him. And Kayden and Emma probably went and had fun with themselves.

I heard my phone ring in my purse. I groaned and opened my purse to check who it was. It was a random number.

"Hello" I spoke into the phone.

"Aliyah" the person spoke from the other phone. I instantly knew who it was. It was Ethan.

"What"

"You haven't been answering your phone," He said.

"Probably because I blocked you" I rudely said. "How did you get my phone number"

"I'm using some else's phone. But-"

"Am going to hang up now" I said, interrupting him.

"Wait, I miss you" he softly said.

"Oh, you do" I sarcastically start to say. "Well, you should have not cheated on me. Did you really think I'm going to give you a big hug because you miss me"

"But it was a mistake, everyone makes mistakes" he stated.

"Yea they do but you cheated on me multiple times"

"But-"

Before I even listen to his explanation I hang up. He needs to learn that I'm not going to get back to him. I get up from my bed and start getting dressed in my pajamas. I get under the cover, closing my eyes, and try to not think about Ethan.

I changed the name of the story!! I was kinda tired of the other title. The meaning of the word is in the description if you're wondering. Anyways don't forget to vote <3.