Olive held her hands out saying in a child like voice again "Cuddle."

Hollie took in a breathe before holding her hand out gently bringing the VK to her chest, wrapping her arms around her waist and nuzzling her face into Olive's back, Hollie's chest pressing firmly against it as there ankles hooked together as she fell asleep again.

Olive smiled and took Hollie's hand locking it with her own before kissing it gently. She loved cuddle time. It would happen whenever she felt like it. Which equaled everyday.

All she had do was hold her hands out, have her lip poked out and say "Cuddle." and Hollie who would either be doing work, eating ramen or watching TV would bring Olive to her, let her sit on her lap, rubbing her back or butt gently and Olive would cuddle her.

Olive turned her head a bit not wanting to wake up the VK before gently kissing her jaw. "Good Morning by the way."

"Good Morning, puppy." she said tiredly.

Olive didn't want the cuddle to end but she needed to get ready for the big game tonight with the Cheerleading Team in a couple of minutes so she needed to get dress. It was already 1 in the afternoon away.

"Hollie, baby I need to get up now, can you uncuddle me ?"

Hollie though in her sleep nodded unwrapping Olive letting her go as Hollie flipped on her stomach shirt half way fell back asleep quickly.

Olive smiled at her tried girlfriend before going off to the shower.

She grabbed her clothes and went inside the bathroom to see a note from Devon who was her roommate saying "Next time you and Hollie have rough makeup session, please make sure to drain the bathtub." with a little annoyed emoji.

Olive chuckled and shed red in a bit embarrassment. Olive ran the shower on and started to clean up, the stem rising from the shower as she shampooed her hair.

That's when she saw the shower curtain turn on and she saw a bare Hollie. Olive jolted scared though flustered at her naked lover.

"Hollie ! God snake you scared me !" Olive told Hollie who rubbed her eyes as she simply stepped in the shower.

"Are you showering with me ?" Olive asked her girlfriend as Hollie started to wake up and said "Yeah I am, I have History of Pirates and Woodcutters class in a few."

"Sounds fun." Olive said helping Hollie wash her back as Hollie added "Yeah, well expect for the part where everyone looks at you when they mention your father."

"Oh yeah that makes sense due to fact he was a pirate." as Hollie nodded washing out the soap from her eyes. "Ow ! That burns." she swore as Olive chuckled lightly helping her wash her eyes out.

"That is not funny." Hollie said rubbing her eyes blinking them a few times as Olive said "Not it's hilarious."

Which is when Hollie got her honey soap on her towel and washed under her girlfriend's arm even if Olive was very capable of doing it herself. "I'm not a baby you know." Olive said in her defense as Hollie washed her back