Chapter 7

Two days Later Amy, Ty and the children were visiting Heartland.
Tim had received a call from Lou even though Amy told her that she would phone him in a few days and as he was approaching the Ranch House he saw the Trucks outside and one was really big which he assumed was Amy's.
They were were all Laughing and the kids were screaming and Laughing so they never heard Tim walk in and now he was stood there in between the Kitchen and Lounge looking at Marion, JT, and Lyndy who was in Lou's arms.
"SO, YOU DECIDED TO COME BACK THEN, AND AS USUAL I'M THE LAST TO KNOW".
Amy got up and walked over and gave him a hug.
"I told Lou I was going to phone you in a couple of days when we'd finished settling in to our Ranch House dad. We were going to invite you to dinner, Lou said you were over in Moose Jaw and we didn't want to disturb you so how'd you know I was back".
Lou was looking at Tim shaking her head which Jack and Lisa Saw.
"Lou phoned me yesterday ".
Amy turned to face Lou, and Lou was shocked when she saw the look on Amy's face, this was not the insecure Amy that Left 8 years ago, all lou saw was hate and Betrayal in her sisters eyes.
Amy walked over to Lou and took Lyndy off her, "WHY LOU, when I said I'd phone dad MYSELF, you should of respected MY decision, you haven't changed one bit, you still like to get one over on me and stab me in the back and report everything back to Dad like a good little Girl.
Ty, kid's we're going home.
Amy grabbed her bag with Lyndy in her arms and walked out followed by Marion who gave Lou a filthy look as did Ty holding JT, they all walked to Amy's truck and drove off.
"Why the hell did you do that Lou, we've only Just got her back home and you ignored what she said she'd do herself, and stabbed her in the back Just like Amy said reporting back to Tim like a little spy".
"Hold on Jack".
"No Tim, what exactly did Lou tell you when she phoned you after Amy was attacked by Carl 8 years ago".
"Err She called me and said Amy's fine, back home but very scared and if I could cut my visit a little shorter and come home a bit sooner it would be a good Idea".
"You see Tim,,,,, "I'm going home " and Lou grabbed TJ and walked out, "that was not the message she was supposed to give you".
"What was she supposed to say then".
"Lou was supposed to tell you to get home fast because Amy had been Beaten up very badly and thrown down the Loft stairs and Amy needs you, and because you didn't come back Amy felt like you'd abandoned her again for the second time".
"Well thats not the message I was given.
"Did you by any chance have anything to do with Lou reporting back to you about Amy".
"What,,,,, do you think I'd do something like that ".
"Don't get all defensive Tim, I only asked because I know you".
"Yeah, well no I wouldn't do that".
"That's fine Tim, I Just want to know if it was you or if this is all down to Lou".
"Definitely Lou Jack, personally I think she's Jealous of Amy, has been ever since she started dating Carl, plus she has Marion's gift, and she was the only one working to keep Heartland afloat by having Clients horses to fix as well as going to school".
"Well let's be honest Jack, Tim, he was a handsome young man until it went bad plus I heard Lou when Ty turned up , her comment did sound rather Jealous ".
"Who was that bloke and the Kids".
"Ty Borden Amy's Husband who is a Vet and their 3 Children, Marion whose 7, JT whose 3 and Lyndy whose only 2 months old".
"Wow".
" They are the young couple who bought Scott's Clinic and they bought their own Ranch".
"Amy and her husband own the Clinic".
"Yes Tim, and we all heard Amy tell Lou not to phone you yet because they were still moving in, then she was going to call you over for dinner to introduce you to her husband and children, but Lou has wrecked that option ".
"I'll have a word with her".
"Thank you Tim, we do not want them selling up and going back to Quebec ".
""Okay, see you later".
Tim left, and was going straight over to Lou's.
Amy and Ty got home and put JT and Lyndy to bed as they were already asleep, then Amy went in their bedroom and lay on the bed crying mainly from anger and disappointment and Betrayal from Lou. After they arrived back at Heartland she thought Lou had changed but she obviously lied about it, after having the family to herself for 8 years she must see Amy as some sort of threat, Just like before.
Eventually Ty came in and lay next to her just holding her.
Ty also felt as if Lou had to let her father know before Amy could , they both drifted off to sleep at least till Lyndy wanted feeding.

Tim was going to go to Lou's but decided to go first thing in the morning.
When Tim arrived Lou invited him in and they both sat with a drink but things didn't go the way Tim hoped.
Lou was defensive and a big Argument started due to Lou being upset at being found out, blaming her dad for dropping her in it the truth starts coming out, Jealously, she wanted her Dad all to herself, but Tim explained that she was being selfish and Amy deserved Just as much attention as she did. He told Lou that due to her actions she had damaged his relationship with his youngest daughter because Amy thought he didn't care which was Just one of the reasons she ran away.
Tim got angry with her telling her to grow up, then left.

To be continued