chapter 6

Y/n and his warchiefs initiate their strategy for the war of the ring. 

Y/n's strategy is to not get involved with the fighting in West Osgiliath.  For two reasons.

One reason is to keep the Gondorian forces mostly there. 

The second reason is Y/n wants to have the realms of man under his control. He hopes that if he is the one to bring Gondor and Rohan on their knees, Sauron will make him the lord of the dominion of man. 

Y/n's strategy for this is to conserve manpower. Creating a looming threat over Minas Tirith, making Gondor very nervous.

However if Gondor puts too many armies against Y/n. West Osgiliath will be overran. 

Gondor has many forts However. And the riders of Rohan will ride to Gondor's aid.   Y/n also counted on Arnor coming to the aid of Gondor as well. 

Y/n needed to create a very strange Frontline at Losarnach in order for his plan to work. But in order to keep this Frontline up. He would have to take Pelagir. Home of Gondor's marines. 

The navy of Gondor would take a significant blow without the majority of their marines to deal with the corsairs of Umbar.  

The conquest of the island fortress of cair andros, made orcs wants to join Y/n.  Mainly because he's the only one making any progress.

Y/n and his army marches towards their objective.

Iris sits on a supply cart, reading the book given by the mystic tribe. 

Kruk: Having fun up there?

Iris looked down at Kruk who was briskly walking, keeping up with the cart.

Iris: Just seeing what I can use in the siege to give us a hand.

Kruk: If you think you can handle it. Necromancy is always useful.

Iris: Doesn't that destroy you're soul?

Kruk: Not if you're strong enough.  

Iris: I'll give it a try then. 

Iris flipped the pages and found the Necromancy section.  

It took them a few days. But they finally laid siege to Pelagir.  

Iris took one of the dead orcs from a skirmish, and began to practice necromancy. Trying to bring him back from the dead. 

Y/n walked in on one of her attempts. That failed.

Iris: Damnit all!

Y/n: I see you're having fun.

Iris: I want to be useful out there  on the field.  

Y/n: Well if it makes you feel better, with or without necromancy, you're useful to the cause.

Iris: Thank you Y/n. 

Y/n: No problem.

Iris: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Iris paused.

Iris: Never mind. It's stupid. 

Y/n didn't press the subject and left her to her practice. 

Eventually the defenders seem to be taunting the attacking army. This caught the attention of  Y/n and his warchiefs.  

From the top of the walls. There was a woman leaning over the top looking down at the attackers.  

Woman: *yelling* And here I thought I'd be bored here. Allow me to introduce myself, they call me  Vala the torturer! And I'm sure you orcs can figure out why.