2

-Timeskip-A half year later coz why not-

A sweet hum was heard, asta and yuno are walking beside you.

"Asta, why are you here?"You look down at them.

"We should go with you nee-san, you're going to train right? Y/n-nee?"Yuno spoke and asta  nodded. You stifle your laugh at their cute antics.

"Yeah, you two I'm going to train on the demon skull, Let's go!" You ran  while holding their hand. Asta  laughing his ass out while yuno just smile.

"We're here"You spoke look at smile.
"Yosh nee-san, let's train already!"Asta shouted, Yuno coverd his little ears.

"Please don't shout asta"You flick his forehead but not hard. You don't want to hurt asta.

"Okay let's start now"You took your grimoire on your sling bag and open it.
"Ah let's start with this magic"You smiled softly looking at your grimoire.

-Timeskip-

You and two kids walk back into the village, It's already evening. You heard a scream the villagers scream.

"What the hell is going on?"You frown. You  held asta and yuno at your back.

You feel their mana. They attacking and stealing the supplies on the village the bandits. You ran while holding asta and yuno, your grimoire glow another spell was put in it.
You look at village and it's such a mess.

"Light magic: Light judgement of whip"You swing the light that looks like a rope.(ugh I'm bad at this sorry sorry.)It reach the five bandits then the other look at you throw you a attack.

"Water magic: Sea dragon's roar"You smirk it(I know it's noelle's attack, bear with it) .  Weak. You ran at sister lily and the others. The mastermind of this shit is holding yuno the knife is on yuno's neck.

"You Bastard, put yuno down"You pressed your lips into fine thin line. You flip your griomoire then you release  a powerful speel.

"Light magic: Light swords" A sword from above fall down in the leader's. You make sure yuno didn't got hit.
"Light magic: Light prison realm"You sealed the bandits into your magic on it. That's it.

"Yuno are you okay?"You checked up on yuno, to see if he has a wound but gladly no wound.

"I'm okay Y/n-nee thank you"Yuno smiled at you. You kiss his forehead and smile.
"It's good to hear that yuno"

"Ah, what is your magic?!"A sparkling guy showd up. You frown to his antics.

"I can't tell sir, It's hard to explain"You smiled and bow at him. You show him your grimoire in his eyes widened.

"Oh, A legendary grimoire is it. Gladly it shows up again." The suspicious man spoke.

"Uh sir, who are you?"You asked him and he smiled.
"Ah, I'm Juluis Novachrono I'm a magic knights captain aqua deer, You should join the magic knights you're powerful!"Julius said while a bunch of sparkles in his head.

"Ah yes sir, I will join the magic knights in six months from now on. I should training first."You  spoked politely at him and smile.

"I guess, i see you in magic knights exam soon...."Julius spoke awkwardly.

"Y/n sir julius"You laughed.

"See you soon, Y/n"

"Ara?Let's go yuno"You pat his head then help the others.

You look at the moon and sigh. In six months you will be on the royal capital to participate the exam. You just smiled and help the others.  You we're ready to participate.

-------------------------------------------
Im done at my modules yay!pls vote. I promise i will improve my writing skills maybe soon,  I'm suck at this please bear with it.