Chapter 2

Adam's POV:

It's 4:00 AM, and Ty and I are the only ones awake, and we are sitting on the couch. "Hey Adam, when do you think Merome will wake up?" He asked me. "I don't know, but look, Mitch is cuddling with Jerome! Aww!" I smiled. "Hahah. Adorable." Ty smiled. I loved it when he smiled, he looked happy. And he was almost never happy. It kind of kills you inside, seeing your best friend's strings inside him breaking ever so slightly. "Hey Adam, I have a question." Ty asked. "Yeah man?" I said. "What day are you and Dawn getting married on?" He asked, kind of tilting his head to the right. "Uhh.. We haven't actually discussed that yet. I need to get on that." I said. "Ohhhhhh." Ty smiled slightly. "Why are you so happy lately?" I asked him, turning the TV down. "Uh.. I actually don't know. I guess I just like smiling." He smiled again. "This is weird." I mumbled.

I heard Jerome yawn from the side of the couch. "Uh.. AH!" Jerome yelled, crawling quickly away from Mitch. "Dude, you alright?" Ty asked. "I just.. Uhmm... I don't know why I was sleeping next to Mitch so closely." He stuttered. "Why would you mind? You two are best friends." I said. "I er... I don't know." He said. I chuckled slightly, pushing him on the floor again. "Kiss him dude. It'll make Merome more, official." I smiled. "C'mon Jerome. Kiss the Benj. You know you want tooooo!" He laughed. Jerome sighed, but I saw his face turn ever so slightly pink. He leaned down and kissed his forehead lightly. "Lips! Dude lips!" Ty said. Jerome's face turned redder and redder as he inched closer to Mitch's lips. He pecked them lightly and Mitch woke up. "Biggums?" He asked. "Yeah Mitch?" Jerome said. "Kiss me again." Me and Ty gasped as Jerome and Mitch kissed eachother. Ty and I started wooping and clapping. "YES! MEROME IS REAL! IT'S OFFICIAL BITCHES! WOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. Ty was laughing like crazy while I cheered my ass off. "Please tell me you two, wont fuck eachother on the floor right now." Ty said, sheilding his eyes. "Hmm? Oh, no we wo-" Jerome was cut off by Mitch deepening their kiss. "Okay, I'm done!" I yelled. Jerome and Mitch stopped kissing and Mitch blushed a deep red. "Sorry." Mitch laughed. And they got up and left the room.

Ty and I laughed. "That was so fucking adorable." Ty smiled. "I know! It's so real too! We are in real life and they just kissed! MEROME!" I yelled. "Oh, look who's here." Ty pointed to the door. "Dawn!" I smiled, jumping off the couch. I opened the door before she got up to it. "Hey Baby!" I smiled, hugging her. "Hey Babe. I.. Need to talk to you." She said. "Alright! Let's go sit down with Ty!" I smiled. "Uhh.. In private." She said, waving to Ty. "Okay." I followed her. She led me to the bathroom and locked the door. "I think, I think.. I think we need to, break it off." She said in a low whisper.

"B..Break it off? W..We're getting married! In.. I don't know how long! B..But We are getting married! How.. How could you?" I yelled. "You have Ty! You love him! Ty is your one! He is the one for you! The, the.. Pewds to your Cry! The.. Dan to your Phil! The Minx  to your Krism! J..Just be with him!" Dawn yelled at me. "I don't love anyone but you! YOU! Why would you do this to me? We had a future! We HAVE a future!" I cried. "Adam! Shut up! You know you want to be with Ty! So I am gonna go. Chase your love! You two love eachother!" She yelled, leaving the bathroom.

~ 2 Hours Later ~

"Yeah." I sniffled as Ty hugged me. "Fuck her man! This is bullshit!" Mitch yelled. "I know. Dawn deserves to rot in Hell!" Jerome yelled as well. "I hate this. I hate this. I hate this! I want to go sit in a hole and die!" I whispered to Ty. "Shh... It's okay ba- Adam." Ty said back to me. "Did you just call me baby?" I asked. "N..No. I called you Adam."

So that's what she meant by we loved eachother.