"Remind me why you're here, and why you're even awake" Eren asked pointing between the two of you.

"Mom forced me" You answered

"Same" Zeke said not bothering to look up from his phone.

"Wow...."

"Well you asked...." You trailed off.

Just then your mom and dad came downstairs ready to go. "What are you all sitting around here for I said get ready and go in the car didn't I?"

Eren scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "It's a little too dark outside to be sitting in that car alone".

"I was getting food" You defended

"Well get in the car!" She exclaimed already catching an attitude.

Your face scrunched up as you and your siblings looked at eachother. It was too early in the morning for this woman to be acting up.

Your dad sighed and rubbed her shoulders "Carla relax everything's fine". He said trying to calm her down while looking at you three and pointing his thumb towards the door. You got up and went to your room to grab your phone and airpods before running back down and getting into your parents car.

Zeke would be driving Eren's car that was packed with his stuff by himself while you and Eren drove with your parents.

You got in and buckled your seat belt before looking at Eren who had somehow found a large blanket. "You feel like sharing?" You asked raising your eyebrows and doing the light skin face.

"Yeah just don't ever look at me like that again". He answered passing the blanket over. You smiled to yourself as you snuggled into it. "I'm surprised you're not crying right now" You said after taking a peak at his phone and seeing that he was texting Mikasa.

"I don't cry I'm a man" Eren said patting his chest. You snickered and looked out the window as you tried not to look at him. "Mhm those dookie stains mom be finding in your underwear beg to differ".

"I don't have fucking shit stains who told you that" Eren's voice raised as his face got red, "Relax I'm not going to tell nobody" You said putting your hands up. Your parents finally got into the car, sighing heavily as they realized you two had started fighting already.

"Mom, you told her I got shit stains?" Eren asked looking hurt. Your eyes locked with your dad's in the rear view mirror and you both busted out laughing. Your mom looked out the window and tried her best to not laugh.

Eren was mad so he hid under the blanket murmuring to himself while the three of you laughed. Your dad started the car and began the two hour long drive to MIT, still chuckling to himself.

You ended up falling asleep and sleeping through the whole drive. When you woke up again Eren was shaking you awake. You begrudgingly woke up and began helping your parents and brothers bring Eren's items to his dorm room.

It was 10 am by the time you guys finished bringing everything in and you tiredly dropped onto Eren's bare matress. "Mom I'm hungry" You whined cutting into the heated conversation she was having with Eren. Your mom paused "Me too.. Grisha go get us some food" She ordered waving away at her husband.

Grisha huffed and stood up from the box he was sitting on. "I'll go with him" Zeke said standing up as well. The two men left and you continued laying on the bed swiping through your phone, While Eren and your Mom unpacked his things.

A few minutes passed and the front door of the apartment opened. Instead of your dad and Zeke appearing it was a boy and a slightly chubby woman who you assumed was his mother.

Your mom and Eren stopped moving and greeted them. "Hi I'm Eren nice to meet you" Eren greeted shaking hands with the other guy. You took a few seconds to look at this guy, he was tall (even taller than Eren) with light ash brown hair that nearly matched his honey colored eyes. He wasn't bad looking at all.

"Jean, nice to meet you too" Jean said shaking your brothers hand. "This is my mom and my little sister" Eren said introducing you both. Jean nodded and gave you both a little wave, you awkwardly waved back while your mom said hello and began talking to Jean's mother.

Jean and Eren began talking to eachother and you opened your groupchat with Kiara and Ellie, your bestfriends.

(group chat name of your choice)

(N/n)
tell me why my brothers roommate is kinda fine

ellie 😏
define fine we talking (your celebrity crush) fine or ???

(I took out the tom holland bc y'all were eating me up and i got tired 😭😭)

Kiara 😊
^^^^ fr

(N/n)
i don't know I didn't look at him that long....I'll be back 🏃🏽‍♀️

You sneakily eyed Jean who was still talking to Eren. He was fine. Finer than your celebrity crush tho? Debatable.

You went back on your phone to update your friends as Jean and his mother left to finish bringing in his things. Zeke and Grisha came back with (F/FF/P) and you all sat around Eren's room eating.

After two hours your Mom and Dad finally decided it was time to depart ways, Eren walked outside with you guys and hugged everyone goodbye. Of course your mother broke down in tears just like she did with Zeke.

She pulled away from their hug and began sobbing, so Grisha had to reconcile her. Eren hugged you tightly and you slightly smiled as you hugged him back. "Don't miss me too much alright" He grinned pulling away and putting his hands on your shoulders.

"Trust me I won't" You teased even though you felt like crying. You weren't going to miss him that much, you were just an emotional person. "You're about to cry aren't you" He asked. "No" You denied as the first tear slipped out. Why the fuck did he ask that of course you're going to cry if he asks you.

"Don't cry you can always call or text me whenever you want plus I'm only two hours away I'll visit as much as I can" He said hugging you again. You nodded as you wiped your tears and accepted his hug.

"Alright I love you"

"Love you too" You whispered before getting into the car with your hysterical mother and father.

You guys began driving and when you were almost an hour in you smiled.

"Damn I'm an only child now"

୭̥°

---------

not a lot of Jean in this one but don't worry, we'll get more soon.