The little bee Explorer

So, She is now being watched by Cody and really wants to go outside! Let's do another check-in shall we?

Cody:*sees Bumblebee come back* Oh hey bee! 

Bumblebee:*Walks over and sees Honey fast asleep on Cody's lap*  Hi Cody! * picks up honey* thanks for Watching Honey for me!

Cody: No problem bee! 

She wakes up in the Med-bay again and  quickly gets up and decides something. She knows what to do today! She got off the berth but Bumblebee noticed her attempted escape 

Bumblebee: Where do you think you're going? * gently grabs her again* What a naughty Sparkling! Can't leave you alone for two seconds.

She was darn annoyed that she was caught again and she couldn't get out of his grasp anyways

Bumblebee: Your so full of energy.Maybe I should just leave you with Chase for a couple hours, sure your fast but Chase knows your one single weakness. So he can catch you  now without any problems  . *begins to Walk to Chase with Honey in his arms* besides I still need to teach the recruits!

 Chase:*notices Bumblebee coming into his office* oh hello Bumblebee!  

Bumblebee: Hi chase, can you watch Honey for me? I need to the teach the recruits and everyone else is busy

Chase:Of course I'll watch her!

Bumblebee: Thanks! I'll be back in a couple hours, if she acts up she loves honey it will distract her long enough for you to grab her alright?

Chase: Sure! * is now holding Honey*  besides bee I don't think she will act up anyways! 

She totally disagreed to all of this, One she didn't want ANYTHING to do with Chase!! And second how did he know about her weakness?!  She just wanted to go outside!! she just did a little huff then turned her head away from chase

Chase: *sighs* I know you don't like me whatsoever but let's try to get along OK?*Chase walked out of his office holding Honey, he made sure she wouldn't fall and walked to the med-bay. that's where Bumblebee would usually put Honey for her safety*

Chase: *places her on the make-shift berth that Bumblebee made*  Stay right there ok? I need to get something real quick, don't move ok?

she wanted to explore griffin rock not do this! So she simply got out of berth AND STARTED RUNNING, past hero hall and past the action matrix and SHE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO GET OUT OF THE  ACADEMY!! 

Chase: *comes back to the med-bay with a bottle of filtered enegron and sugar water to find the berth she was supposed to be on EMPTY* 

Meanwhile Honey went rouge and managed to find Jerry with his ice-cream truck and really wanted to see what ice-cream tasted like!

Jerry: *looks down and sees honey* AWWW IT'S A SPARKLING!! want some ice-cream?! *quickly gets a vanilla ice-cream cone and gets out of truck, gives her the ice cream and she ran off happily with her ice-cream* SO CUTE! *takes pictures just before she ran off* I BET THIS WOULD GET SO MANY VIEWS HE HE!

Chase on the other hand was sorta panicking about what to do, Bumblebee returned to the med-bay after Chase comed him. after Bee arrived Chase started to explain what happened

BumbleBee: OH PRIMUS ! SHE MIGHT GET HURT!!! It's not your fault Chase! she just doesn't like you whatsoever, WE NEED TO FIND HER. GET THE RECRUITS WE NEED TO FIND HER ALL HANDS ON DECK!!  * straight up having a spark attack* 

Heatwave over-hearing the whole conservation quickly begins to comfort poor Bumblebee 

Heatwave: well, WE WILL FIND HER BEE don't worry! sure she's fast but I BET SHE WILL COME BACK! 

Back to the little rascal she managed to eat the whole ice cream cone is a matter of minutes and nobody noticed her walking the streets of griffin rock! All the while the senior rescue bots freaking out, especially Bumblebee who to him was his daughter..the recruits quickly come to the Med-bay.

Hot-shot: WHAT HAPPENED?! we heard screaming from down the hall! *Medix quickly runs to hot-shot*

Medix: YEAH wait a minute.... WHERE IS HONEY?!

Bumblebee: T-that's the issue.. she ran out of the academy we checked everywhere. the only option is that she ran outside into griffin rock. I  fear the worst...

Whirl:  * comes after Medix* OH NO! WE NEED TO LOOK FOR HER!

Wedge: *comes rushing after Whirl* what happened?! I heard someone panicki- WAIT WHERE IS HONEY?! 

Hoist: * comes running to wedge* *pants* why was everyone running to med-bay? wait a second.. Honey isn't here! WHERE IS HONEY?!

the other recruits come and everyone begins the search for Honey but like I said before she just finished her ice-cream cone and was now exploring the fruit stands and Hotshot manages to find her looking at a bowl of strawberries and someone just gave her a strawberry as she was eating it Hotshot comed the others. talk about lost and found

Hotshot:  OH PRIMUS SHES HERE! I FOUND HER! *coms everyone* GUYS I FOUND HER WE'RE AT THE FRUIT STANDS!!

Bumblebee: * comes running up to her* You had me worried sick! Guess you just wanted to explore a little huh? *sees ice cream of her face* and you must of had a little adventure while we were gone hm? *picks her up* what a rascal, but please don't go running off like that again! You literary gave me a spark attack.

she didn't actually know that running off would worry Bumblebee, so she just snuggles while she's still being held by Bumblebee. But she was still hungry,she only had snacks before Hotshot found her. 

Time skip to after they went back to the academy, Bumblebee now watching her. Of course he forgiven Chase for accidentally losing her. 

Bumblebee: *looks down and sees Honey trying to get the bottle* Guess your hungry again here you go! *quickly gives her the bottle and she runs off* Just stay in the academy alright?

She ran off to the lounge and got on couch and quickly begins to drink her bottle VERY QUICKLY just faster then usual. Medix just realized that she was gonna choke if she kept drinking at that rate so quickly takes it.

Medix: I know your hungry but that doesn't mean I will let you choke * looks down and sees Honey straight up whining for the bottle* Alright fine but don't drink it so fa-  *sees a now empty bottle* *sighs* You were so hungry you inhaled it huh? *hears resuce alarm go off * I need to go to the ground bridge real quick see you in a little bit Honey!