TWENTY NINE ⁑ never grow up.

Start from the beginning

Izuku shook his head at the two, turning to look out the window– view long gone and replaced with daisy-white clouds.

he hoped his friends were right, he hoped tokyo would be safe in their absence. "they'll be fine." he whispered to himself to ease the anxiety.

"west tokyo is currently under attack, police advise civilians to stay inside while our heroes deal with the issue

"west tokyo is currently under attack, police advise civilians to stay inside while our heroes deal with the issue." a news anchor stood near yellow police tape, two silhouettes going at each other in the background. "pro hero Hado is the first on the scene but we patiently wait for backup to arrive. in the meantime, please be safe."

the atmosphere of the normally vibrant city shifted from peacefully busy to that of chaos and overwhelming anxiety. citizens scrambled for safety, police diligently rushing them away from the deranged villain, Kage.

his shadow quirk allowed the man to stealthily attack with incredible speed. as soon as Kage gets his hands on a civilian, he's already on the next.

Nejire, the number 6 hero, blasted a vibrating shockwave his way – her quirk proved useless against him when he was left unaffected by each one; a massless shadow cannot be vibrated.

"each one of you heroes is more pathetic than the last!" Kage cackled, seamlessly dodging yet another attack. his laughs were loud and annoying, taunting the civilians who ran left and right. "i want a challenge! where's Deku! i want Deku!"

Najire frowned, she couldn't disclose Deku's location or the other top 3, it would lead to a spike in villain attacks. her best bet would be to hold him off long enough until other heroes arrived to help. "quit being so mean!" she yelled, before sending another shockwave – the golden swirls left her palms and flew Kage's way.

unfortunately, before her attack hit, his body dissolved into the air; materializing back when the wave passed. "just stop trying yo beat me your quirk is useless against me, now get me Deku!"

the villain came flying Hado's way, arm shape-shifting into a sharp blade made of shadows, he tore a piece of her hero costume and when he went for a second hit to cut her skin; Nejire kicked the villain in the stomach sending him flying to the ground.

Kage pushed the rubble off his body, glaring up at the blue haired hero. "i swear if you don't call Deku i will kill every single person here."

Nejire parted her lips to reply but another voice beat her to it.

"Deku couldn't be bothered to come fight a weak villain such as yourself." it was velvety smooth; like a river, with a tone of superiority.

(Y/n) walked onto the scene with the confidence of a conjuror, blue hero costume clean and shining. 

"Downpour!" Hado beamed, shoulders falling; now relaxed.