TWENTY NINE ⁑ never grow up.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

the sun bloomed over the horizon, golden petals unfurling as it rose to ignite the sky a rich blue

the sun bloomed over the horizon, golden petals unfurling as it rose to ignite the sky a rich blue. the warmth of the sunbeams wrapped around the city of Tokyo and hugged it close; it was a new day and everyone leaped to seize the opportunities it came to offer.

students walked hand-in-hand to their school, businessmen driving or commuting to their workplace and athletes out for their morning run, starting the day with an energetic kick.

Deku's forest green eyes were blown wide at the breathtaking view the private jet provided of Tokyo, he really could never get used to such a sight.

"close that mouth of yours before i punch it closed myself." Dynamight glared at the number one hero with his arms crossed tightly over his chest. they were currently on a business trip to Tokushima, the work truly never ends for a professional hero.

Shoto sat cross legged across the blond man, a bored expression on his face. "we haven't been on this jet for five minutes and you're already threatening everyone, calm down."

"why? you're feeling left out, icy? because i can arrange a personal threat for you too."

Izuku could only sigh at his friend's aggressiveness, he knew it was all empty talk – he long outgrew his violent persona.

that is... against his friends and fellow heroes only.

the villains unlucky enough to cross paths with Dynamight were shown no mercy.

the green haired man took a seat next to Shoto, "i don't know about you guys but i don't really feel at ease with all three of us leaving Tokyo at once..." his eyebrows furrowed and lips in a frown, Izuku's anxiety filled eyes fell on his two friends. "of course this trip is important but i feel like we left Tokyo compromised."

Shoto was the first to reply to him, wanting to put a quick stop to his friend's worries. "it'll be fine, this Tokushima visit is well-thought out and diligently planned by each of our agencies."

"besides we aren't the only heroes around, dipshit. Tokyo isn't going to burn down just because you aren't there." Katsuki rolled his volcanic red eyes. "big ass ego."

"the jokes are writing themselves.." Todoroki snickered, smirk on his lips; teasing Katsuki never gets old he gives the best reactions.

"the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"it means what it means."

"you think you're smart, peppermint butler?"

"i do, yes."