CHAPTER 3

RIVERDALE DIDN'T CHANGE in Kaitlyn's opinion it was the same old town that she knew and now that she was a teacher there didn't change a thing

 Kaitlyn knew music like the back of her hand.

Her students were pretty nice in her opinion.

 She treated them like an equal and in return she got very positive feedbacks.

She haven't heard from Reggie since the last time they spoke but she heard from Archie that she was the coach of Stonewall Prep.

She was currently in Pop's looking the the recent notes she gave to the students. She made them first try to harmonize with their voices before doing anything else.

"Want a refill?" She heard a feminine voice from behind. It was Pop Tate's grand-daughter. Kaitlyn nodded with a smile.

"I'm Kaitlyn." She introduced. The girl chuckled and poured her a cup. "I know. You're kinda famous around here."

Kaitlyn smirked. "Oh really? I could never guess. Being a teenage mom slash teen serpent really clashes out."

Tabitha raised an eyebrow and continued. "I mean a pretty girl such as yourself are must be popular around here."

Kaitlyn cackled sassily but that didn't stop her from blushing. "Geez, such a charmer." She flirted.

Tabitha giggled before winking. "Only for you."

Maybe Riverdale was good enough.

-

One problem was that ever since Hiram Lodge took over there was no money to restart the football teams and the cheerlading team so Kaitlyn and Toni worked together to finally re-instate the cheerlading club.

"Are you maybe doing this to get Cheryl out of the office?" Kaitlyn asked while she was sitting in Toni's office during breaks.

She shrugged as she glanced back at the clock. "She has to get out of that house Kait. She has been like that for seven years!"

"Don't you think it's unhealthy?" Toni asked. Kaitlyn nodded.

"It is kinda crazy." Toni nodded rapidly. "See, I have to do this."

It was oblivious that they both still had feelings for each other and as the cute best friend she is that she was gonna help them get together again.

Matchmaker Kaitlyn to the rescue....

That night as Kaitlyn was on her way back to Toni's home she saw flames.

 From Archie's house! She knew that Ghoelies were in the house but Archie took it back now it was on fire.

Kaitlyn ran towards the house as she yelled. "Archie!" 

The only question is who had done this and why?

DAPHNE SPEAKS!

Ended in a cliffhanger! What do you think so far about Kaitlyn?