Chapter 18

Silje 's POV

As soon as I heard the sound of the opening door, I stretched my arm put and , luckily there was my strapless hot pink bikini from a couple of days ago. I quickly putted it on so if anyone came in I would not be naked. Then I heard someone whisper in my ear, "its me" but who was ? I did not dare to look behind of me , I recognized the voice, it was Mark. "Stale and the boys went out to get some food, I needed to see you" he said whispering into my ear, I could feel his breath on my shoulder. I turned around, he placed his arm around my waist, then he moved the strand of wet hair on my face and placed it behind my ear and kissed me. It was the most magical of all , thank god I was wearing my bikini because of not... I dont want to talk about that. After a couple of minutes, I stepped back, pulling away from him, my phone beeped , which meant I just got text. It was from Stale, it said "stuck in pretty bad traffic, they say that is going to take at least 2 hours, love you ". Mark got the same text. Then he said " we have time" . I did not know what he meant, he started kissing my neck then things got more, more intense. After an hour of making love with Mark . I realized the mistake I just commited. I felt so bad about it. Then I heard the doorbell rang. Mark dressed up quickly and went downstairs. When he left , I grabbed my clothes and went to bed, pretending I was asleep. I waited a couple minutes before going downstairs. Walking down those stairs made me really cared, what if Stale found out?. Ståle greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. He went to the kitchen and grabbed the plates abd placed them in the table. I kept my head down the whole time , Icould tell that Mark did too. When the canadians left, I quickly went upstairs. I was taking off my shirt when Stale stood behind me placing his hands on my shoulders. He started kissing my neck. It was almost the same as Mark did earlier today. Then in a matter of seconds I was making love with Stale. I felt like the dirtiest slut in the world. I had sex with my ex boyfriend and boyfriend in the same day. No. I never wanted to be that kind of girl, the one who cheated on her boyfriend. The next morning I woke up with an arm around my waist, it was Stale's. I quickly felt back to sleep. An hour later or so he went down to make breakfast. I was eating my waffles, they were my favorite thing to eat as breakfast. I felt sick as if I were going to vomit. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I threw up. Shit. I can't be pregnant... I thought. Stale finished eating breakfast and saw me throwing up. We pulled my hair up so it didn't get into the vomit. After I brushed my teeth , he carried me back to bed. I insisted that yesterday's food didn't digest very well. Today my period was supposed to come. I am super duper regular. If it doesn't come today, I may go buy a test. If I was pregnant , I didn't knew who was the father of this baby. It was raining hail , the hard noise banged against the roof of his house. I felt strange. Stale had gone out with some friends which meant I was alone. I needed some time to think about this whole situation. Right now, I could be pregnant with Mark's or Stale's child. Having a child didn't scare me , if I was pregnant I would be really happy , the thing that scared me most was my child not knowing who his/her father is. I started to cry. Part of me wanted it to be Mark' s but the other Stale's. Then I realized that Coco was pregnant and that child could be his. I rubbed my non-existant belly. I smiled. Tomorrow I was going to find out if it is true.

Tomorrow
As soon as I woke up , I went to the shower, got dressed and went to the pharmacy. I grabbed two pregnancy test in case one of them didn't work. My best friend Enni , went with me to buy then. I went to the bathroom and peed on the stick. Then the waiting began. After 2 minutes a little + sign appear. A smile formed instantaneously on my face, I went out and told Enni, she hugged me. How was I going to tell Stale about this..?