Chapter 14

READ THIS!!

So I've decided that the best way to write this chapter would be to put it in Joe's POV. It's gonna switch back to Demi's POV  at the end so make sure you watch for the switch. 

And I know you all are gonna think Im some kid for using disney songs but the song used in this chapter really fits the situation perfectly and when I planned this story out a year ago this is the song I knew I wanted to use at this point in the story. I suggest you play the song when the lyircs come in because it really goes with the scene.

VOTE AND COMMENT! VOTE AND COMMENT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Joe's POV

Christmas was an absolute disaster. I just woke up and I feel horrible.

Everybody in my family isn't talking to me including Demi and her mom. Why does life have to be so hard?

Yesterday I did the hardest thing I have ever had to. I rejected Demi and I hate myself for it. I love her so much and when I heard that song that she sang for me I was overjoyed that she felt the same way I did. But I had to do what was right. I felt so bad after almost kissing Demi even though Im still dating Ashley. I would never cheat on someone I was with and the guilt I felt for being so close to doing it was overwhelming.

After Demi finished her song I realized that I couldn't be the bad guy and break Ashley's heart when she had been there for me. I definitely have to talk to Ashley though about the way she talked to Demi and ask her to apologize. 

Anyway, I did what was best for everyone because I knew that even though I want to be with Demi more than anything in the world; it would be way to hard with her living in LA. One day hopefully I can Demi that I feel the same way about her then we can be together but right now isnt the right time. I do know that I need to talk to Demi immediately so she won't hate me and stop talking to me forever. 

I jumped out of bed and walked down the hall to the guest room Demi was staying in. I hesitated when I got to the door cause I had no idea what I would say when I got inside. I couldn't tell her the truth cause then she would really hate me. I just have to wing it.

I knocked on the door...no answer.

I knocked again but a little harder this time. "Demi can we please talk for a minute?"

Still no answer...

Maybe she is still sleep. I know her and her mom were up talking for a long time last night so I don't know what time she went to sleep. I cracked the door open so I could see if she was still sleep. 

"Demi you in here?"

I walked in the room and she was no where to be found. I looked around the room and I noticed all her stuff was gone! What the heck is going? I turned around and walked out the room and sprinted down the steps. Please dont tell me she left before I could talked to her!

When I got downstairs I noticed the house was quiet. No I can't be too late! Then I heard talking outside and I opened the front door and stepped outside. There was everybody in front of the car saying goodbye to Demi and her mom and my dad and Kevin were putting their bags in the truck. I can't believe she was actually gonna leave without saying anything to me. Does she really hate me that much now?

I had to stop this! She couldn't go cause she just got here! "Demi what are you doing?!"

Everyone turned around and they are looked surprised to see me like I didn't live here. So does everyone hate me now?