𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

"Ohhhhh," I trailed on. "I see."

He laughed lightly and squeezed my hand tighter.

♥︎

I laid down on Luis's chest while he traced letters and shapes on my back. Everything just felt calming and right. It felt right because I knew I was meant to be with him, not anyone else.

"Your mom is probably gonna be home soon," I whispered in his neck.

He shrugged. "I know."

"We should probably get ourselves picked up."

His head shook lightly. "No."

"Luis." A slight chuckle left my mouth as I propped myself upon his chest. "Come on."

A sigh escaped his mouth. "Fine."

I smiled and started putting my clothes back on as Luis did the same. My phone rang loudly as I slipped my shirt on.

"One sec," I mumbled as I picked up my phone.

It was my mom.

"Hey." I chirped.

"Where the hell are you?!" Lily's voice shouted.

I jumped back slightly in confusion and Luis stared at me.

"Lily?" I questioned. "Why are you on Mom's phone?"

"Because you haven't answered any of us and I knew you would answer the phone if it was from mom!" She explained, her voice was still loud and annoyed.

"Okay, okay, okay, calm down." I sighed. "I'm at Luis's house."

"I told you." She whispered to someone.

I then heard Leo whisper something but I couldn't tell what it was.

"What?" I asked.

"Never mind." She sighed. "Just get home now."

"Okay, I'm on my way." An annoyed sigh left my mouth.

Lily hung up and I angrily stuffed my phone in my pocket. Luis sighed. "You goin' home?"

I nodded. "Yeah, sorry."

He shrugged. "It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

I chuckled softly. "Of course you will."

A small smile painted his face as he placed a soft kiss on my lips. I patted his chest lightly before walking downstairs. As I opened the front door, I ran into Melanie.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I awkwardly laughed.

She looked at me and her face had no emotion. Her eye bags were droopy and purple as if she hadn't slept for days.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

Her bottom lip quivered. "Yeah..."

I was gonna try to talk to her but Lily wouldn't stop blowing up my phone. Why does she want me home so bad?! I just awkwardly walked past Melanie and shook my head lightly. Hopefully, everything's okay...

L U I S
point of view.

I watched Amelia walk out the front door and my mom trudged inside. I noticed Izzy wasn't with her.

"Hey, Ma." I walked up to her. "Where's Izzy?"

She looked up at me. "In the hospital..."

"I know, but she was supposed to come home today."

Her bottom lip quivered as she held back tears. "She's not coming home for a while, honey."

My eyes widened slightly. "Ma, w-what do you mean?"

"She's really sick, Luis. I..." She sighed before finishing her words. "I'm just gonna go get some rest, okay?"

She patted my shoulder before walking off. A small scoff trailed out of my mouth as I just stood there in confusion. Is she dead or something?

♥︎

author:
BRUH I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT WATTPAD WAS DOWN FOR SOME REASON SO I COULDN'T but I'm here now lol. the end is kinda random but it of course will come up later in the story. I'm thinking about making a third book to this because I'm planning Amelia to get pregnant soooo I wanna make a third book explaining their life. would y'all like to see that or not? please let me know! stay gold, lovelies💕
~Olivia🤍

{3/5/21}