02 British Accents

Start from the beginning

It took the men a few minutes to realise that I was sat next to Johnny. The tall man quickly got up off the floor and brushed himself down a little. “oooo hey!” He said before practically running at me and jumping, no I mean throwing himself onto my knee.

“erm hello” I blushed while trying to push the man off me onto the floor.

“Ohh English accent hey, sexy…. Names Jimmy”

“Hey Jimmy I’m Emz, nice to meet you” I said as I finally pushed him onto the floor. He looked up at me from the floor, with a rather sad, puppy dog face. I stood up from the sofa, offering my hands to pull him up. “I’m sorry jimmy” I gave him a small friendly hug.

“Guys, this is Emz…” Johnny was about to carry on when I interrupted.

“2 seconds,” I made my way to the bottom of the stairs “ROXY GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE NOW!!” I turned back to the room and smiled.

“She sure has a gob on her” Jimmy said to no one in particular. “She’s even louder than you Zacky!”

“Shut it Jimmy” one of the guys answered him. He was wearing a baseball cap with tufts of black hair showing at the sides, he has a bull ring in his nose and snake bites, his arms were covered in various colourful tattoos, he wore a white tee and black trousers.

I waited for 5 minutes and Roxy still hadn’t emerged from upstairs. “Is someone going to introduce me then, I think madam will be a little while” I turned to Johnny who was sat on the couch too engrossed in the TV to acknowledge me. I shrugged. “ok I’ll introduce myself then” I turned back to the 3 men that were still standing in the doorway talking quietly amongst themselves, grinning like idiots.

I made my way over to the nearest one. He was a tall, slim, fairly long dark haired man. He was very muscular and wore a leather jacket and some aviators, which he slid down his nose to reveal his dark eyes staring back at me.

“I’m Brian” he said taking my hand and placing a small gentle kiss on it. Like a true gentle man.

The next man to introduce himself was very muscular, he had short dark hair, he was also sporting a pair of aviators. His ears were gauged with a lip ring, the same as my own.

“Matt” he smiled shaking my hand before walking over to Johnny and playfully punching him.

The last person to introduce themselves in the group was Zacky, I already knew his name from the previous comment that Jimmy had made.

“I’m apparently another loud mouth” I said to him making him laugh.

“names Zacky” he said softly pulling me in for a friendly hug, whilst placing a gentle kiss on my cheek, causing me to ever so slightly blush. “nice to meet you”

I hadn’t noticed that Roxy had finally made an appearance in the room and was busy introducing herself.

“I’m starving”

“yeah come to mention it, I’m a bit hungry too” I added to Roxys previous statement.

“Don’t suppose you lot actually brought any food?” Johnny questioned whoever was paying attention to him, and not to the football game on the TV.

Matt lifted his head to Johnny, “erm, no man sorry. We got alcohol though.”

“Guys look I told you we were going to need some food.” Johnny sighed. “we can’t just live on take-out”

“hey nothing wrong with take out” I smiled. “Saves anyone having to cook and then someone ending up in hospital”

“Yeah see, stop moaning like a girl!”