Dinner date •1

"HELLO GUYS" Quackity screams into the microphone loudly. As obama listins to him from the other room. "QUACK TIT SHUT UP BITCH" Obama yells at the top of his lungs as chat starts to go crazy. *who was that?????* *WUACKITYU HAS A BF CONFURMED?!??* chat yells. Quackitty starts to calm chat down by saying it was just one of his roommates over.
~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

Quackitty had ended the stream and decided to change into a white shirt he had because he had spilt whine on his other blue plad shirt. After changing he started to walk down the hallway to the room where obama was to check on him. Quackity quickly opend the door and got frightened by Obama. "BOO!!" Obama yelled while quackity quivered and screamed in fear. "FUCK YOU" Quackity yelled back to obama. Obama smirked and said "say less 😏". As they both blushed and started to laugh. Quackitty started to tickle Obama to play around. "hehe stawp" Obama said. "STOP YOU PRICKLY LITTLE BITCH" Obama yelled after nearly pissing himself. Quackity started to laugh and fall to the floor as Obama rolled his eyes.

It was starting to get dark and quackitty thought of a good idea to cook surprise dinner for Obama. Quackity had an idea to cook steak and mash potatoes with beans . He quickly opend pinterest trying to find a photo to go off of. "Perfect" Quackitty said while choosing a photo he had found.

*the photo below*

Quackitty starts to put the butter on the pan and grabs the steak he had stored for this perfect moment

Quackitty starts to put the butter on the pan and grabs the steak he had stored for this perfect moment. He slaps the steak onto the pan and started to season it.

OBAMAS POV:
I'm sitting upstairs playing minecraft on quackitys coumputer. I slowly started to mine until i fell into a massive pit of lava and died. "DANG IT!!!" I yelled "I SHOULD HAVE TOOK THOSE POTIONS" I said out loud. I sigh as I closed out of minecraft and completely turned off the computer. I look at my phone and see a text from *My caca❤️🥳🥰🥺🥪👊* I roll my eyes and look at the messege. "come down stairs 🥰" I get up and walk down stairs to see a plate of food sitting on the counter. "Eat up!" quackitty says smirking at Obama. Obama eats the food. *gags*
•I try to hide the fact that this food is absolutely descosting•
I try and start a conversation by saying "so how did you cook this?" Quackity looks at me and smiles "I almost burnt the house down" Quackity said.

________________________________
THATS A RAP! 😏🤠 I am sorry. That's all i have to say. LMAOOO
Anyways     439 words!
————————————————————————