𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. ⋮ sawney & bean

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓,
sawney & bean

               WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER, your parents always threatened to make you eat soap if you ever lied, that god would cut off your tongue if you lied to parents

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER, your parents always threatened to make you eat soap if you ever lied, that god would cut off your tongue if you lied to parents. This, although odd, definitely worked out in their favor. You never lied to your parents growing up and if you did, you'd immediately run to the local church to repent and cry about not wanting your tongue cut off. Even to this day you had a hard time lying to them.

Which definitely explained why you lied about Porco being your boyfriend that one time.

Nevertheless, there was nobody else you'd choose to lie about being your boyfriend. Zeke was not a close friend of yours, the two of you barley ever talked or interacted unless Yelena or Pieck was around so he was out of the question. And his brother was most certainly out of the question. Eren Yeager doesn't seem like the type of guy you take home to meet the parents. Then again, you don't usually bring a woman back home to meet the parents.

Porco was honest. He never sugarcoated things, never lied to you and told you anything he needed to say straight to your face opposed to going behind your back and talking about you to others. And especially after the party situation, he was extra honest about how everything went down. Told you about yourself, about Yelena and about Pieck, even. Told you about how it wasn't your fault but also how couldn't let your first girl crush slip away that easy.

He let you stay in his dorm while he roommate was away until you could face Pieck again. While you knew it wasn't her fault, you still felt guilty about pushing her away like that. But what else were you gonna do? Pop into the room like nothing happened and move on with your life? Yes, but you didn't have the balls to do it, not yet at least.

For now, you were here. Laying in Porco's bed, under a mountain of blankets, stuffing your face with chips and snacks to fill whatever longing clung onto you like a parasite.

"You can't just lay in bed all day." Porco stated, flicking the fluorescent lights on and nearly blinding you. You whined and pulled the covers over your head.

"Who says I can't?" You mumbled under the bedsheets

"Me." Porco yanked the blanket off of you, "Plus you're getting crumbs all over my bed, asshole." He complained, wiping down the bed.

You sighed and looked up at him, "you're mean."

"I know, it keeps me awake at night." He said unconvincingly. Porco dropped his phone on his desk and wrapped his hands around your ankles, pulling you off the bed slowly till your bottom hit the floor. "Get up. We're meeting Hange at their apartment in 15 minutes."

You jumped up at the name, your mood instantly being brought up slightly at the thought of seeing them again. The one person you could never distance yourself from was always Hange. Sometimes you'd need a break from Porco but then Hange would appear, a bright smile on their face, ready to take your mind off of anything. If they weren't already taken by Moblit, you most definitely would've married them by now.