f o u r t e e n.

the couple was currently getting ready for the beach. chan was in the bathroom while minho was in their bedroom. chan pulled a pair of bikini bottoms from his suitcase before slipping into them. this was the little surprise for minho.

minho hasn't seen chan in something this revealing. chan turned around and looked at his ass in the mirror before smiling. chan loved the way he looked in the bottoms, he hoped minho would too. after checking himself out, chan pulled some clothes on before walking out.

minho was sitting on the bed and looked up when chan walked out. "baby, those shorts are too short. please change." chan simply giggled and ignored his request, causing the younger male to get all pouty.

after a bit of whining and realizing chan wasn't going to change, minho decided to let him slide. minho clearly had no idea what he had gotten himself into.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
minho set down their bags before plopping down in a beach chair, while chan started to strip off his clothes. minho couldn't help but stare at the older boy until his eyes went widen. there stood chan in hot pink bikini bottoms. "w-what the fuck??"

chan giggled and shook his ass before grabbing the sunscreen. "can you help me apply some sunscreen, babe?" minho sat there frozen in his seat, leaving the blond boy standing there with a pout on his face. "fine, i'll go ask some stranger to help me."

minho instantly got up and took the sunscreen out of his hands. he squirted some into his hands before starting to apply some onto his husband's back.

"i mean, you do look sexy, but why did you have to wear this in public? it's a turn off knowing how other men can't keep their eyes off of you. you are mine." chan smiled at the fact minho was getting jealous.

"let them look at me~" that statement instantly pissed minho off, causing him to grab chan's neck. "no. you're mine."

chan shivered at those words. who knew wearing something like this could make minho turn jealous. also turn on? chan could feel the younger's boner.