t w e l v e.

warning- !smut! (continued)

chan moaned at the feeling of minho circling his rim with fingers. all he wanted was minho, so chan lifted his ass up into the air. he felt a burning sensation on his right ass cheek. minho had slapped his ass for moving, but instead of feeling hurt, chan left out a loud moan from this painful pleasure.

minho shoved his fingers up the boy's ass, and started to scissor his tight hole. Chan was a slutty boy but he really didn't get fucked that much, except by his old method of orgasms. shoving a dildo up his ass.

moans escaped from the boy as he was prepped. minho stared at the boy, watching him squirm under him. minho loved feeling dominant over the other.

after being prepped, minho positioned himself before shoving his hard cock up the boy's ass. he started roughly thrusting into the boy, earning loud moans from him. chan couldn't handle this pleasure, he was a mess. he was drooling on himself and moaning uncontrollably.

as fast thrusts turned into sloppier ones, chan was at least able to come back to his senses a bit. but not for long, both males felt their orgasms. chan couldn't hold it in any longer, he was going crazy. he wanted to cum, and so he did. he came all over his stomach and felt himself get filled up with the younger's cum. after minho pulled out, he pretty much collapsed onto the older boy, while breathing heavily.

chan was also breathing heavily but that didn't prevent him from cupping minho's face and softly kissing his lips. a few second later chan pulled away and stared at the latter. he was so handsome.

"i love you babe~"

minho smiled and pecked chan's lips again. "i love you too baby. i wanted to ask you something though."

chan looked at him nervously, not knowing what the latter was going to say.

"we've been together for a year now, i know it's rushed, but i want to get married."

"m-married??"

-
-
-
bam bitches, this book is coming to an end soon
hehehee