Chapter 3 -Decision-

Start from the beginning

"hey kitten, what a scary face you make. Don't worry your friend here he just sleeping, kay?" Gojo said with a sly smirk on it and he put his finger on my forehead. "now, I just need you to sleep. Goodnight kitten" after that, blank was all I remember.

USELESS BRAT

         JUST DIE

                DIRTY RASCAL

                           FOOLS

               MONSTER

        NO ONE LOVE YOU

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD

"No there's someone will love me! And I deserve to live in this world! I'm not a monster you're!"

OH...REALLY, SOMEONE LOVE YOU?

WHO?

YOUR MOTHER?

SHE NEVER LOVE YOU!

SHE JUST USING YOU!

HAHAHAHA!

YOU JUST HAVE US

SO, BE A GOOD GIRL AND LISTEN TO US.

"No! No, stop talking! I would never listen to you monsters!"

'sweet tart, don't listen to them! Wake up!'

'wake up!'

I opened my eye and tried to breathing as hard as I can, sweat dripping off my face and tears flowing at corner of my eyes. Then my shoulder was being grab by someone.

"hey, are you okay? You keep screaming and crying, did something happen?" asked the blindfolded guy with worrying face.

I tried to move my hand but stopped when I feel my hand being tied back and when I looked at my surrounding, the wall was full of talisman.

"are you trying to kill me?" I glared at him. "why everyone wants me to died?!" I couldn't handle my emotion anymore.

"hey, look at me. I not gonna kill you or executed you. I tried to help you okay, kitten? No matter what the higher-ups says I still going to protect you, kay?"

"how can I trust you, you just make me and Yuji sleep with your own will. Maybe after this, you going to make me sacrifice m-myself!" my voice began hitched and I looked at his face, I surprised when he has a really worried expression on his face.

"don't worry I promised I will protect you and Yuji. And I give you two options, you being found by the higher-ups and immediately executed or you stay by my side, so I can protect you. Now choose."

'This sly guy' "Fine. I will stay by your side." I said without hesitate. 'I hope this is the right things I do' thought myself.

"good kitten, my name is Gojo Satorou. Nice to meet you (y/n)" Gojo said with smile on his face.

"nice t- wait how did you know my name?" I was shocked. 'did he plan all this?'

"it's a secret~ I think it's time to release you now."

                                                            -----------------------------

"Woah! It's in the mountain? Is this really Tokyo?" asking Yuji to himself with curious look.

"YUJI!!" Yuji was about to look toward the person who's calling his name, but already being tackled by (y/n). "are you okay? Do you hurt somewhere?" asked (y/n) with worried face and Gojo was standing behind her.

"hahaha... I'm fine, Sorry for making you worrying (y/n)" said Yuji with wide smile. "what about you, are you hurt somewhere? Did something happen when I wasn't around?" asking Yuji and pull (y/n) into his embrace.

"u-uh Yuji I'm fine." (y/n) patting his back.

'hmph, I want to hug (y/n) too. What is this, is this what jealous feels like?' Gojo thought himself

"Pstt, Yuji about your secret execution. I hope you keep it secret from (y/n), you don't want to see her sad, right?" Gojo whispering to Yuji.

"yeah, okay..." said Yuji with sorrowful. 'it's for her own good' Yuji thought himself.

"Oh yeah.. first thing first, you both have an interview with the principle and if you both mess up you might get rejected." Explained Gojo

"Eh.. Ehhhhhhh?!" Yuji and (y/n) said unison.

'Are you kidding me?!'

Thank You For 400 reads!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for read my story, I really appreciate it!!

Please keep supporting me and sorry for bad grammar

feels free to comment and vote me.

_Lazymind_