Chapter 50 What a Night

Začať od začiatku

"Now  we  all  need  to  meet  back  here  at  530  so  we  can  get  the  food  set  up  and  be  cleaned  up  when  (Y/N)  and  Karen  get  here,"  I  told  them.

"When  is  the  food  being  delivered?"  Barry  asked.

"515,  so  if  you  guys  want  to  go  back  to  the  hotel,  freshen  up,  and  meet  back  here?"  I  posed  the  question.

"Ok  we  will  back,"  all  four  of  them  clustered  together  and  headed  out  the  door. 

I  ran  upstairs  to  shower  quickly and freshen up.  I  put  on  (Y/N)'s  favorite   shirt  she  loves  me  in.  It's  a   white  satin  button  shirt,  my  blue   jeans  and  Nikes.

The  phone  rang  while  I  was  fixing  my  hair.

"Hello?"  I  answered  the  phone.

"Hi  love,  its  me,"  (Y/N)  spoke  on  the  other  end.

I  sort  of  panic  because  her  and  Karen  shouldn't  be  done  yet  with  shopping.

"Oh  hi  darling.  What  are  you  up  to?" I  asked  curiously.

"I  just  wanted  you  to  know  me  and  Karen  are  headed  to  her  house  to  drop  off  her  stuff  and  then  going  to  pick  up  Richard  so  we  can  all  catch  up  at  dinner  if  thats  cool  with  you?"  she  said.

I  sighed  with  relief, "That  sounds  like  a  good  plan  darling.  I'll  get  ready  then."

"We'll  be  there  in  an  hour  or  so  Karen  said,"  she  responded  with  a  smile  in  her  voice.

"Ok  be  safe  darling,  I  love  you,"  I  responded  quickly.

"Bye  love,  love  you  more,"  and  she  hung  up.

Just  about  this  time,  the  doorbell  rang again.

It  was  the  food  and  my  brothers.

"Well  they  dropped  the  delivery  fee  since  we  helped  bring  it  in,"  Linda  said  laughing  heading  to  the  kitchen.

"That  was  nice  of  them,"  I  said  laughing.

"What  did  you  get  anyways?"  Mo  peeked  inside  the  containers  of  food.

"I  got  universal  food  for  the  group  so  some  mac  and  cheese,  mashed  potatoes,  grilled  chicken.  I  think  I  also  got  a  salad.  It's  here  somewhere,"  I  said  shuffling  the  containers  to  set up  a  buffet  style.

"Andy,  look  who's  here,"  Barry  announced  walking  in  the  kitchen  with  Olivia.

"Hi  Livvy! How  are  you?"  I  went  up  to  greet  her.

"I'm  fine,  thanks.  How  are  you?"  she  asked  me.

"I  am  doing  wonderful  thanks  Livvy," I  responded  as  Barry  whisked  her  away.

I  told  Olivia  to  come  before  6  because  I  was  hoping  (Y/N)  would  be  here  at  6,  but  it  looks  like  she  may  be  late  to  her  own  party.

Everything  was  ready,  except  the  guest  of  honor: (Y/N).

I  kept  peaking  outside  while  Mo  and  Robin  kept  checking  the  food  to  make  sure  it  was  warm.

I  saw  headlights  pull  into  our  driveway   and  knew  she  was  finally  here.  

"Shhh  she's  here  guys.  Let's  hide,"  I  said  dashing  to  the  light   switch.

"I  got  so  much  clothes  today  Karen  it's  not  even  funny,"  (Y/N)  said  while  opening  the  door.

"Surprise  (Y/N)!"  we  all  said  in  unison.

(Y/N)  jumped  back  in  surprise  and  turned  around  and  looked  at  Karen  and  Rich,  then  at  me.

"You  guys  set  me  up.  You  guys  got  me.  Oh  my  gosh  love  you  did  this  for  me?"  she  came  up  to  me  and  wrapped  her  arms  around  me.

"Yes  darling  its  to  celebrate  you  and  all  your  accomplishments.  Especially,   the  birthday  you  failed  to  remind  me  about,"  I  said  in  response.  

"You  really  know  how  to  make  me  feel  special  huh,"  she  said  sniffling  a  bit.

Mo  came  from  the  table  and  handed  her  a  crown, "Here  you  are  (Y/N)  per  request  from  Knight  Andy." 

"Oh  this  is  so  cute  Andy,"  she  bent  down  while  Mo  crowned  her.

"I  hope  you  are  hungry  darling.  But  save  room  for  cake,"  I  said  grabbing  her  arm.

"Lets  eat!"  Karen  exclaimed  coming  down  the  stairs  after  putting  (Y/N)'s  bags  up.

"To  the  best  of  friends  and  family  I  could  ask  for,"  (Y/N)  said  while  grabbing  a  cup  of  punch.

"I  second  that,"  I  said.

"Well  I'll  third  that,  if  that's  even  a  saying,"  Barry  said  laughing.

"To  our  favorite   new  addition  to  our  family,"  Linda  said  clinking  Barry's  glass.

"I  love  you  Andy,"  (Y/N)  whispered  to  me  while  we  sat  down  to  eat.

"I  love  you  most  and  thank  you  for  being  mine,"  I  responded  squeezing  her  hand  in  response.

When  I  say  I'm  going  to  do  something,  I  don't  forget  my  word.  What  a  night  this  will  be  to  remember:  forever. 

Authors Note:

Well  first  off,  thank  you  to  everyone  who  has  supported  the  book  up  till  this  point.  I  can't  believe  we  are  already  at  50  chapters!  Stay  tuned  for  more  and   stay  safe  and  healthy.   <3 

P.S  check  out  my  sister  @70ssunflower for  more  Gibb  related  content.