𝟔 ⇢ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓

Start from the beginning

"do you have soda?" he asked.

"yeah. one second." you opened your refrigerator and pulled out two sodas, one for you and one for him. your stomach was churning against your will. this was your first time being truly alone with him.

you carried the drinks to the dining room to see kuroo already sitting in the chair next to yours, pulling his english materials out of his backpack. you put the can of soda in front of him, and sat down next to him.

"let me know if you need help," you told him, opening your own backpack to do some of your own work in the meantime. you pulled out your math homework.

kuroo nodded. "yes, ma'am," he said softly, causing you to crack a smile.

you pulled out your computer and opened it, selecting one of your playlists and putting it on shuffle. you didn't like silence, and you figured having some music would prevent awkwardness.

you were wrong.

after a few songs, kuroo looked up at you with a playful smirk on his lips. "you listen to this type of music, yet you're a virgin?" his voice was irritatingly provoking.

"what is that supposed to mean?" you asked, continuing to focus on your work.

"these songs are all about sex, y/n." his eyes bore into you. you couldn't meet his gaze, and you gripped your pencil to stop your hands from shaking.

"and?"

kuroo shrugged. "it's just hard to believe you've never done anything."

"i didn't think it was a big deal," you said. it was a little bit of a lie. you were getting to point where you really wanted to lose your virginity.

"it's not," kuroo said, putting down his pencil. "i just thought you would have at least kissed someone, pretty girl." he paused for a moment. "is it that you don't want to kiss anyone?"

you shook your head, finally ready to meet his eyes. he was looking at you with a sort of softness. "it's not that. it just hasn't happened." you sighed. "i guess it's a little embarrassing. i don't know how to do anything."

kuroo bit the inside of his cheek, his gaze becoming intense.

"i can teach you," he said, his voice deepening.

you stiffened. "teach me how to kiss?" your stomach was doing flips. your could feel your hands shaking with nerves.

kuroo nodded slowly, his eyes on you unwaveringly. "if you want." he licked his lips. "you know i'm experienced."

you wanted to. you couldn't believe he was offering to kiss you. but it was wrong. 

"you want to kiss me?" was all you could manage to say. it sounded stupid and you knew it, but you weren't thinking straight.

he chuckled. "consider it a tutoring session."

you bit your bottom lip nervously. your morals clashed with your desires, but you already knew your decision. you hated that it didn't take much to convince you.

"okay. teach me how to kiss, kuroo." the words came out of your mouth decisively, and your eyelids fluttered with anticipation.

kuroo ran his tongue along his teeth, his mouth spreading into that smirk you loved.

"stand up," he demanded, and you did as he asked, wondering if this was really happening or if you were dreaming. in one smooth motion, kuroo picked you up and put you on top of the dining table so that you sat on the edge and your legs swung off the side.