Cedric Diggory

En başından başla

"Are you alright Alastor?" Dumbledore says as we all peek in. "I'm sorry Albus" The real Moody says. "If that's Moody, but then who's...?" Harry says confused. Dumbledore holds up one of Mad-Eye's Bottles. "Polyjuice potion" Snape says in a bored tone. "Now we know who's been stealing it from your store Severus" Dumbledore looks up at Snape then back at the end of the chest. 

"We'll get you up in a minute" Alastor Moody groans. The Mad-Eye Moody they have captive in a chair begins to twitch about restlessly making strange noises. He appears to be transforming. He rips off his fake eye piece which falls on the floor. Remus puts his arms in front me and Harry. I move away from him and I bend down to see a man who snapped at me. The man had a tic that made his tounge leave his mouth lizard-like. 

Remus pulls me back as they pulls him back again. "Barty Crouch Junior" Dumbledore says in disbelief. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" Barty Jr. rolls up his sleeve to reveal a skull and snake marking. The dark mark. "Their arms" They take our arms and see that mines are clean but see Harry's bloody forearm. 

They look at the boy wide eyed. "You know what this means don't you? He's back. Lord Voldemort has returned." He starts to laugh. "Send an owl to Azkaban, think they'll find they're missing a prisoner." Dumbledore Grabs me and Harry as he pulls us from the scene. "I'll be welcomed back like a hero!" He yells. 

"Perhaps. Personally I've never had much time for heroes" We leave the room. Fred, George and Lee where waiting outside the room with Hermione and the Weasley family. They all eye us up with pity. Fred runs to me and wraps his arm around me as I cry into his chest. 

"It's okay we are here" Fred brushes the hair out of my face "Calm down" She says softly. Hours pass and we were all in the common room. It was just me George, Lee, Fred and I. I rest my head on Fred's chest as he plays with my hair. George and Lee fell asleep as they cuddled. 

"Fred" I say in a weak voice. "Yes love?" He keeps playing with my hair. I break down at the thought of the green light hitting Cedric's body. The feeling of the cruciatus curse made my back fill with shivers. I wasn't going to tell him I was under it."Hey, Hey" Fred says softly and sits me on his lap facing him. 

He wraps his arms around me as he pulls me closer to his chest. "Let it out" He crasses my back as I cry harder into his chest. Good Memmories of me and Cedric fill up my head. How handsome he looked in the yule ball, how his charming smile made the room light up, how we dance in the yule ball together, how he was just a great friend and such an angel. 

"I'm going to check up on Kayla" I say as I wipe my tears. "Alright love" He takes me off his lap "Come by our dorm, okay?" He says. I nod softly and leave the common room. I wonder how Kayla must be feeling. 

Thankfully a girl in Hufflepuff was there and let me in. I went up to Kayla's dorm and knocked softly. Some one opens the door gently and I see Draco. He pulls me in the room and hugs me. "I'm so sorry y/n" He says. I nod and I see Kayla in her bed crying softly. "Kayla?" I walk towards her. She looks up at me and It broke me to see her like that. 

Her cheeks were stained with tears and her eyes red and puffy. She was holding on to one of Cedric's jumpers tightly. I sat on the edge of her bed and looked at her sadly. "I'll leave you two at it, I'll come by later love" Draco kisses her forehead and leaves the dorm. 

She lays back down and stares out from a small window. The rain started to pour down. It was like the sky was crying with us. "You know" I turn to her "He really loved you Kayla, Everytime he mentioned your name his eyes would lit up" I smile remembering how his blue eyes would sparkle at the mention or sight of his little sister. Kayla and I talk about Cedric for a bit and I decided to go to my dorm and get ready for the train so I could go to the burrow.