sidestory-Iwaizumis Dad

Start from the beginning

"You're not gay! I don't accept my son to be gay! What are my friends gonna think?!" His voice got louder with each word.

"GO! JUST GO." He screamed. "N-no! C-can we just ta-alk a-about it?" I was really scared of him. "NO!" I looked over to my mom and she looked also really scared.

"Tooru please go home. I don't want you to see this." I turned to him. "No I'm not gonna let you alone." "Please... Just go." I saw my dad walk up to me.

I saw my dad walk up to me. "D-dad?" he slapped me. He is really strong. I fell onto the ground.

"IWA-CHAN!!" Tooru screamed. Then my mom said something but I didn't understand what she said.

The next thing I know, I woke up on my bed. "H-huh?!" I looked around. I saw Tooru sleeping on a stool beside my bed. I decided to not wake him up.

I walked into the living room and I saw my mother crying. "Mom? Hey mom! Stop crying!"

She looked at me. "Oh good you're okay!" She stand up and hugged me. "Yeah I am." I hugged back and we went silent.

I hesitated to ask that question but I needed to ask that. "M-mom where's dad?" She pulled away. "After he knocked you out he said that he's not coming back for a while but when he's back he.. Uhh nevermind that part haha."

I looked at her confused. What did he say after that. I didn't ask because she was crying badly.

Tooru came down. I think he heard mom crying. "IWA!! Are you okay!? Are you hurt??" He run towards me. Then he hugged me. "I'm fine Tooru. Don't worry. I'm okay now. What about you? Did he do anything to you." He shook his head.

I'm happy that they're okay. I hope that man never comes back. I never want to see him again.

End of flashback

Tooru and I went to our next classes since we missed the last class. After class we went to practice. "Hey Hajime... Are you okay?" I looked at Tooru who looked really worried. "I'm okay. You helped me clam down." I smiled.

After that being said Mattsun came along. "Yoo are yall okay?" We nodded. Then we talked about random shit till Makki came. "Okay! Let's go to practice now that everyone's here." Tooru said.

After practice we walked home. Makki seemed to noticed that something is wrong with me. He looked at me confused and worried at the same time.

"We'll come as fast as we can." "Yeah I know Kawa. don't rush yourself." I just waved my hand before walking of.

We arrived at his house. I saw a man standing in front of my house. He was talking to someone on the phone. I noticed the man. It was my dad.

"Let's go inside Hajime." I nodded and we went Inside. His dad greeted us. "Hello Tooru and Hajime. I hope you had a great day!" I just nodded. "Yeah it was okay and btw Makkis mom is on a business trip again. We will shower and the go to him. I don't want him to be alone."

After he said that we went upstairs. "You go shower first. I put some cloth in front of the door when you shower." I nodded and went inside the bathroom. I took of my cloth and went inside the shower.

After a few seconds I started crying. I just don't know why he comes back after two years. Two fucking years. He didn't talked a word with me and now he's back like nothing happened.

Tooru heard me crying. He stood in front of the bathroom door. "Hajime I know you never wanted to see him again. I know your mad at him but don't worry he won't hurt you anymore. I am always besides you. I never let him hurt you anymore."

He left. Shittykawa... Always find a way to make me feel better. I finished my shower and went to Oikawa. "Yo you can shower now." He smiled and then nodded. He left the room to shower.

I walked up to the window and stared at the direction my house was. He still stand there but now he's talking to a neighbor.

After a few minutes of staring at him I fell a hand on my shoulder." Do you want to talk to him?" I turned my head to him. It was Oikawa. "No. He isn't worth my time." He just nodded.

We pack up some things we needed to when we went to Makki. I'm happy that I have clothes at Oikawas. I don't need to see this old man.

We were about to leave when the doorbell rang. "Huh? DAD? DID YOU INVITE SOMEONE OVER??" "NO I DIDN'T. JUST OPEN THE DOOR." Tooru opened the door. It was my dad.

My eyes widened. "Wh-what are you doing here?!" I stuttered again. "I searched for you." He smiled at me. "W-WHY? WHY ARE YOU COMING BACK AFTER TWO YEARS AND NOW YOU SAY YOU SEARCHED FOR ME?"

I can feel Toorus hand. He took my hand to calm me down. It helped. "Hajime... Please listen to me. I wanted to apologize. My behavior wasn't right." At this moment Toorus dad came to us. "who was it? Ohh what is he doing here?!"

Oikawa whispered something in his ear. I think he told him what happened till now.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN WALK IN AND OUT IN MY LIFE WHENEVER YOU WANT? YOU THINK YOU CAN DISAPPEAR FOR TWO YEARS AND I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY?!"

He didn't say a word while I just screamed  at him. I let out all my anger. I think some neighbors were staring at us. Tooru didn't even try to stop us. I think he wanted me to let out all my anger.

After a few minutes I stopped screaming. He didn't say anything. Just stood there. "You did great Hajime. I'm happy you finally let all your anger out." Tooru said, he sounded happy.

My dad wanted to say something but I cut him of. "No. Don't say anything. Just go away. Mom and I don't need you."

I left the house with Tooru. Toorus dad said something before closing the door but I didn't understand what he said.

After we walked a few steps I stopped. Tooru stopped right beside me. "I'm so fucking proud that you did that." He hugged me again. I hugged him back. "Thank you....for everything."

After I said that I pulled back from the hug and went over to a passionate Kiss.

We pulled away and smiled like idiots. We walked to Makkis home. I'm way more happy than before. I'm so happy that Tooru is by my side and supports me. I don't know what I would do without him

"Hey Tooru."

"mh?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

____________________________

Okay bye. Have a great day/night/evening!