Claude's eyebrows were furrowed as Athanasia told him about her first dance.

Athanaris glanced at Felix whose panicking internally and seemed to have shut down from reality.

He tried his best not to laugh and kept a neutral face.

__________

THE DOOR OPENED and in came Athanaris.

He looked at Lucas whose still munching on a cookie with a confused look.

"Where's Athanasia?"

"Somewhere..."

"Oh okay."

He went and sat in front of Lucas who chocked on the cookie, an unnoticeable blush painted his cheeks.

Athanaris silently took a cookie and started to munch on it, his mind leaving reality to his thoughts.

'Many things have happened..... 17 years huh? Time do fly so fast..... I wonder what it would be like if I were to continue living in my world with my ex-fiancee deceiving me? Haahhh..... It's harder to live than to die. At least I have a family that cared about me now. How nice.'

"What are you thinking so deeply about Your Highness?" Lucas asked when he saw a serene smile on his lips.

"Hm?!" Athanaris slightly chocked by the close proximity of Lucas's face from his own.

"Pervert Magician, keep your face away from me."

"Pervert?! Why haven't you gotten over that name by now Your Highness?!"

"I don't know maybe because your a pervert."

Lucas sighed and gave up.

He held out a hand while looking away, Athanaris titled his head, confused by the action.

Lucas explained to him that he would take the two of them where Athanasia is, Athanaris agreed and placed his hand on Lucas's who blushed, still confused on what he's feeling. (Lucas is still oblivious to his own feelings.)

In a blink of an eye, they were behind a bush watching Athanasia and Ijekiel interact.

"Ijekiel is being..... cheesy?"

Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Do you know how His Highness is doing Lady Angel?"

"Eh? Why would I?"

"Because you're an Angel."

Athanaris looked at Lucas "Why did he ask about me if he's talking with Athanasia? It also seems that the two of you have done something like this years ago didn't you?"

Lucas averted his gaze.

"Err..... He's doing fine I guess???"

"That's good..." Ijekiel whispered, his eyes gazing far away.

"I should be going now."