//Chapter 17//

"FATHER IS A TOTAL TSUNDERE."

Athanaris slightly giggled as he tell Felix this, the latter sweat dropping.

The two are currently on their way to dining room where Athanasia and Claude currently is to have lunch with them.

"Why so Your Highness?"

"Remember when it was Athanasia's 9th birthday? Father have tossed the key to the treasury to Athanasia and I quote 'This is bothersome you hold onto it.' end quote. I'm really happy to see Father like that even if I'm not with him." Athanaris ended with a wistful look.

"And her 13th birthday is also approaching, how can time fly by so fast?"

"It's just how the world works Your Highness."

Athanaris only hummed and by that time, the two have already arrived at the table where Athanasia and Claude are.

"Good Afternoon!" He beamed and Athanasia covered her eyes.

"Hm? Are you alright Athanasia?"

Athanasia chuckled nervously and replied "I'm alright Big Brother..... You're just too bright."

"What was that?"

"Ehehe Nothing Big Brother!"

The royal family spent their lunch talking to each other with a peaceful atmosphere surrounding them.

After lunch, they all went to separate ways, Athanasia going to her palace, Claude to his office and Athanaris to his personal library.

__________

ATHANASIA HAD A TALK with Lucas after she arrived from their family lunch.

After a while, Athanasia decided to visit her Big Brother so he went out of the audience room to Athanaris's private library.

She climbed up the stairs and saw him sitting on a cushion, book in hand, the afternoon light shining through the large glass window, giving him an ethereal look.

Athanasia was frozen at her spot untill Athanaris snapped her out of her daze by calling out to her.

Athanasia sat across her Big Brother who still had a gentle expression.

"What is it that brought you here Athanasia?"

"Big Brother, I wanna..... ask you something." Athanasia hesitated.

"Go ahead, what is it?"

"Will you be my first dance in my debutante?"

"No."

"Eh why?"

"Father should be, he would really appreciate that." He smiled sadly, aware of what Athanasia is feeling.

"B-But..."

"I'll be your second dance period. Is that all there is to it on why you've come to visit me?"

"Eh?" Athanasia blinked at him before giving a bright smile. "Nope! I want to study with Big Brother again."

"Okay then."

Athanaris got up from his seat to the boom shelves, picking out one before going back to Athanasia.

The siblings spent the whole afternoon studying with each other, sometimes telling jokes to break the quiet atmosphere.

__________

ATHANARIS SPLUTTERED.

He should have expected it.