Ran's Ending

(Y/N)’s POV

I think I’ve finally made my decision. I know exactly who to pick. I have to head to her house right away. I can’t waste any time.

8:00 PM, at Ran’s House

I knocked on the door to Ran’s house. 
Almost immediately, Ran opened the door.
Her and I stood in place for a while, somewhat awkwardly.
After a bit, tears rolled down from her eyes and onto her cheeks.
She gave me a bright smile and hugged me tightly.

We stayed hugging like that for a bit, then we each kissed each other.
With Ran embracing me, it was the best feeling in the entire world.
I have never felt more comfortable than right now, in her arms.
I did make the right decision after all. Again, the decision was not easy, but I absolutely do not regret it.

Ran is a confident girl, who has ambition, and can do anything with the fiery passion in her heart.
Although sometimes she may be a bit too hotheaded, it isn’t hard for her to realize her mistakes and fix them.

“Mitake Ran, I choose you. I love you and I always will, okay?” I told her.

Ran blushed. “I know, you idiot. I love y-you too. Glad you came over to me. I can’t believe it. It’s almost like I’m in a dream, but I’m not.”

“It’s no dream,” I told her back. “So tell me, what do you want to do now?”

Ran looked around. “Well… we can watch the stars, to commemorate the first time we’re together…”

“That idea is so you,” I said. “A bit cheesy, but of course, we can watch the stars together.”

“Cheesy?” Ran noted. “I know, but what else could we do? It’s time for you and I. So c’mon, let’s sit in the middle of that field.”

Per her wish, we sat in the field near an apple tree and watched the stars. Although the world is so huge, it’s sort of unbelievable that it’s just her and I right here and now.

Ran pointed to a star. “Big dipper, over there.”

She’s right, it is Big Dipper. Has she been stargazing before? Tsurumaki-san, the one with the huge mansion, has experience with stargazing. Her and Hina-san, as well.

“There’s so many stars outside tonight!” Ran told me. “But I kinda feel like this just isn’t really enough, you know?”

“You wanted to do something else with me?” I asked her. “Tell me, and I’ll make it happen!”

“I just want to stay here with you forever,” Ran said. “I’ve finally found my place, and it’s right here.”

“Well, we can’t just stay outside all night! We gotta go inside sometime,” I laughed. “You’re so silly, Ran!”

Ran blushed. “I know! I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit more, ‘cause this is a special time for me.”

“I know it’s special to you, you’ve said it a lot. How about we just head to sleep and wake up tomorrow? We can be ready for the new day that awaits us?”

“A new day? But I’m not… yaaaaaawn… tired,” Ran told me. “I’m staying awake with you!”

Ran stood up quickly and walked around the field.
“It’s dark, but I can get something. Can you hold up a second?”

What’s Ran up to now, I wonder?

She started picking things up from the ground and collecting them in her arms.

“What in the world are you doing?” I asked her, confused.

“Quiet, quiet,” she responded. “I’m gathering some flowers for you. This area has plenty of great flowers that I love to come and look at.”

Flower gathering? At 8 at night? Ran is certainly one-of-a-kind.

“Oh!” Ran exclaimed. “Nevermind, I found the perfect flower for you!”

She walked up to me and handed me a violet-colored flower, which looked very beautiful.

“I knew that flower grew around here. I planted it a while ago,” she told me.

“What kind of flower is this?” I asked her.

“It’s an aster,” she said back. “It’s a symbol of love.”

“Aww, that’s so sweet of you. I gave you a flower too, remember?”

Ran nodded. “It’s at my house, and I admire it every day.”

I looked up at the night sky. As sure as the night is clear, her and I will stay together forever.

I wonder what the future will hold for both of us?

Actually, it won’t just be us two. We’ve still got our friends, like Nanami, Touko… even Rokka.
I might not be able to see the others, but I’m sure they’ll understand my actions.
For now, it’s my time with Ran-chan.

Three Years Later…

“(Y/N), could you hand me the bouquet of poinsettias?” Ran asked me.

I quickly grabbed the flowers as I handed them to her.
Over the last few years, Ran and I started our own flower shop, and I’ve become quite knowledgeable about all sorts of flowers and the like.
Show me a picture of a flower, and I can name it right away! Ran is very passionate about her job, and so am I. Flower arranging is really a comfort for my Ran-chan.

Many people come to our flower shop, old friends, and new faces all around. It’s quite a joy to see.
Naturally, the road here wasn’t easy, since I had to get Ran’s dad’s approval, but he eventually warmed up to me, which was really nice.
He treats her well, and he trusts me.

I never thought flower arranging would be particularly interesting, but it’s actually a very stressful thing to do, making sure all the flowers look their best for the person who asked for them! One mistake, and I never hear the end of it from Ran-chan!
That’s why I try my best. It’s all for her, and we depend on each other.

With my Ran-chan, everyday life here at the flower shop, doing our usual thing, will certainly be wonderful, and completely exciting!

THE END

(A/N): This author's note will be the same for all three endings, since it's important!
Thanks to everybody for reading to the end.
This was a tough process, but we're here! My next story could possibly take a while to come out. I'm pretty burned out at the moment.
It's quite different, but I hope to have many people enjoy it!