Meeting Everyone

Katniss POV.

Once i was out of the bear hug the tall brown haired boy said "Hay its nice to meet you i am Finnick Odair and these are Cloverfeiled Seener but we call her Clove, Cato Swordsmen, Glimmer Diamond, Thresh Borthwick, Foxface, Marvel Spokesman and Peeta Mellark." Whilst he spoke he pointed each person out. When he pointed Peeta out. He was very handsome. He had ocean blue eyes that anybody could get lost in and ash blonde hair that was in little spikes. Once Finnck had finished i look around at everyone. Making sure it just looked liked i was looking at everyone and taking in there features. "It is very nice to meet you all my name is Caterina Everdeen but i prefer to be called Katniss."

"Well Caterina Everdeen why are you living with Joanna then." Cato said. I hate it when people call me Caterina. I locked my jaw whilst Joanna glared at him. "I am living with Joanna because my family got murdered and her parents were on my mothers will so that if anything happened to her then we would live with them. And don't call me Caterina i hate that name it is the most stupid name ever so call me Katniss." I say with a low growl when he called me Caterina.

"Why do you hate the name so much it is a beautiful name." I heard the girl called Clove say. I just shook my head and said "I just don't like that name. And the reason i hate that name is because it is a beautiful name so a beautiful girls should be called that not ugly me with my horrible grey eyes." They all looked shocked at what i said that's when i heard Glimmer say "But you are beautiful so that name is perfect for you. You are not ugly you are extremely gorgeous and your eyes are beautiful because they sparkle in the light. Who told you that you aren't beautiful?"

"No one told me i told myself." All the girls ran up to me and gave me a hug. I hesitantly hug back. The girls grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room. They sat me down and the boys all walked in after us Peeta sat next to me and Finnick sat next to Peeta and Cato and Thresh sat on each end.