Chapter 14 - Strange things

“ We’re born to be real not to be perfect “

-Unknown

Chapter 14

Jenna POV

“ You still have to pay for my hospital bills Jenna, promised me “ Percy said with a scoffed and holding his legs. Yeah you could say that wishbone bit that leg pretty hard.

“ I refuse “ I said and looked at his leg with a frown. Percy glared and stared at me dumbfounded.

“ Whatever “ He said and went to the sink in the kitchen, I followed him and saw that he lift his leg to the sink and rinsed  his leg with the water.

“ Wha- “ I said but cut myself because slowly the water healed him, that’s just… fascinating.

“ You… “ I said as I watched him put his leg back to the floor “ You are the son of Poseidon! Right? “ I continued and gasped. I never gonna expected that to happen. Ever. In my whole life.

“ So you’ve learned “ His eyes flashed some blue sparkle and smiled.

“ Of course I have, my practice all this time isn’t just a waste you know “ I said and scoffed but deep down I was still amazed of the thing that just happened in front of my eyes.

“ Good eyes though, guess you are the looker that they’re searching for all this time “ Percy said and lead me back to the living room.

“ What do you mean? A looker? “ I said with a frown covering my face. Now this one is just unusual. Wishbone came barking towards me and I shifted my look at the dog. Wishbone sat at the edge of my leg and making himself comfy there, I scoffed but turned back to Percy. After all I still need some information from him.

“ Oh, that’s the thing that you will learn later Jenna but what do you need to know is to separate things between good and bad “ Percy said with a knowing smile.

“ You’re good “ I said.

“ Excuse me? “ He said with a frown.

“ I mean that you are a good person “ I said with a little doubt in my voice.

“ You will never know Jenna, you will never know. People change dear, they’re not always the same. You can say that I am good now, who knows tomorrow I will be the villain? “ Percy said with a knowing smirk. I frown but didn’t say a thing, Wishbone barked at my feet.

“ And you know Jenna, that dog may be useful for you “ Percy said while patting bone’s head. For the first time I saw wishbone is tame to a new person. Yeah, talk about magic.

“ Hmm.. “ I said and then stood up to get some meal for wishbone, the dog followed me to the kitchen and I pour him some dog food. Bone eats it happily and I went back to the living room.

“ Perc- “ I started to say but I stopped when I noticed that there’s no person in the room. I approached the coffee table beside the couch and saw that there’s a note taped to the table.

Dear Jenna,

I’ve probably been gone when you read this and I guess we will meet at school tomorrow. I want you to study more about the looker and the UNICEF’s agents said that your mission is going to start soon.

P.S : If you are a kind person bring me chocolate tomorrow!

- Percy, Son of Poseidon

“ That kid “ I mumbled and scoffed. I think again about the mission that Percy talked about in the letter, could that mean that I am going to find Paul soon than I thought? I huffed and slumped back to the couch, yea right I’m getting insane talking to myself now. When my eyes started to flutter close the front door rang indicating that someone is at my porch. I frowned and picked up my blade from my pocket, hiding it in my back while approaching the door. It couldn’t be Percy he said he will meet me at school tomorrow. I glanced at the clock on the wall and it reads 07.00 P.M. My frown decreased, no one’s ever come this late. I whistle for Bone and he came barking but I shut his mouth by putting my index finger to my lips, strangely the dog obliged and started to approach the door with me, the bell rung for the 7th time and I turn the door knob. There stood a woman with  a bulging belly showing that she’s pregnant and she’s smiling at me, I smiled back not knowing what to do.

“ Hello ma’am, how can I help you with? “ I asked while taking a deep breath, I’m still cautious you know.

“ You can start by sliding your blade back to your boots dear, I’m not here for any harm “ She said with a contagious smile.

“ How can I trust you? “ I asked still holding firmly to the blade.

“ I’m just an old woman trying to find a shelter for tonight, my house is being taken by the government just this evening, my husband is dead so me and my baby have nowhere to stay “ She explained indicating to the only brown suitcase that she brought with her. I feel pity for her but at the same time I’m uncomfortable about this whole situation.

“ Okay then come in I have some food inside, do you want green tea or a jasmine tea? “ I said knowing that a pregnant mother shouldn’t be consuming a coffee.

“ Whatever suits you dear “ She said calling from the living room. I went to the living room to make some Jasmine tea for both me and the woman, it seems that she had a long night. I started to pour the tea into the cup, sugar, and started getting some picture of the future…

Future

“ Be dead as you wish

But alive as you breath

Soon you will know who you are

Without a single hint “

A person kept chanting the words while her back was facing me, I am not scared but nervous about being caught. The person in my opinion seems like a woman with a pale white skin that you could almost see the bones below those skins. My breath hitch in my throat as a man came walking to the room.

“ Stop saying those harsh words dear, it’s not good for the baby “ The man said and hugged the woman from behind.

“ I’m not saying it for the baby Zeus, I was saying it for a girl, the girl that is supposed to be dead. I want her to be gone because if there’s still her alive our baby’s beauty will be defeated by hers, after all she’s the daughter of many gods- “

“ Including you “ The man – Zeus said. I couldn’t read their facial expressions because they are backing me.

“ Yes, including me, but that girl is a disgrace to our kind, she can destroy us seeing how much power she ‘ought to have “ The woman said and rubbing her belly.

“ So you want the girl to be dead? “ The man asked again assuring one more time if the information is right.

“ Yes“ She said with determination.

“ Then so be it “ The man said and then kissed the woman in her forehead.

Future End

One question asked : What the hell was that?.

*A/N*

There you go, I hope you're still reading and no, I'm not dead. I'm still happy - not really and alive. Thank you for you concern, It's just that last weel was full of exams and stuff like that. I'm sorry for nit updating here's some chappie that will make you smile. Promise.

Vote. Comment. Follow?

Thanks, see you, Chelle.