[10]

I dind't have the time to revise this chapter like the last two, but as soon as I finish revising Ice Americano I will come here ;)

"Can you kiss me?"

Felix's eyes widened at the request, his mouth suddenly dry.

"W-What?"

Changbin finally realized what he had said, straightening up and couching.

"I-I'm so s-sorry. I don't know what got I-into me.", he stared at the wall, mouth slightly open and eyebrows furrowed.

He closed his eyes and let his head rest on the wall behind him, his heart beating so fast that he thought he was going to faint for a second.

"Bin?" The older opened his eyes in fear, staring at Felix. "Why?"

Chagbin didn't play stupid, he didn't want to play stupid.

"I don't know I just... really want to know what... w-what if feels like."

Felix narrowed his eyes.

"To kiss someone?"

"To kiss a guy, I guess. Specially you.", he murmured the last part but Felix still heard it.

The freckled boy carefully made Changbin face him, staring at his parted lips.

"Are you sure?"

Changbin found himself nodding immediately, heart caught on his throat as Felix leaned in, his whole body relaxing as he felt their lips touch, softly.

Felix pulled away before Changbin could even react, just to look at the older's face. He traces a finger through his jawline and connected their lips again, this time actually pecking his lips, not only brushing against them. He lingered there for some seconds before pulling away again, making Changbin let out a whine.

The older felt his stomach really wierd, like something was boiling on the bottom of it. When Felix connected their lips for a third time, Changbin let his hand wander to the older's hair, making sure the guy wouldn't back away again. It started of sweet and slow, everytime their lips danced against each other Changbin felt more butterflies in his stomach.

At a certain point, Felix had moved to Changbin's lap, one leg in each side of him as he tugged into the older's hair, gently pulling it from time to time. Changbin let his hands travel up and down Felix's thighs and torso, not with too much strength and confidence, though.

Felix decided it was enough of that and swirled his tongue on Changbin's bottom lip, asking for entrance. The older opened his mouth of the second after, letting out a small whimper when Felix invaded his mouth, exploring every corner as he moved closer to him, resting his arms around the older's neck. He let go of the kiss, focusing on his necks a he kissed and licked, Changbin humming in approbation, and making the taller smirk agains his neck. Felix moved his hands to Changbin's nipples, starting to rub them against his palms as he let another lovebird next to his spot, making the other tremble from the exposure. Changbin clenched his jaw when the taller twitched his nipple, moving slightly in his laps, which made the older pull his hips down harshly, trying to keep him from moving.

The freckled boy chuckled and kissed him one more time, their lips colliding into perfection as if they were simply made for each other. He slowly pulled away, leaving another peck on his lips, abs stared at the boy in front of him.

Head laid back, breathing unsteady, lips parted and a dumbfounded expression.

Felix cupped his face to get his atention and smiled at his swolen lips.

"How was it, Binnie?"

The older let out a shaky sigh, caressing the side of Felix's torso.

"Like fucking heaven."

Changbin knew he would regret saying this later being so straightforward, but it was like Felix got him drunk or high, like he was some kind of drug and, when he was with him, he could5 hold back or think before talking.

Felix laughed at the comment and placed a quick kiss to his forehead, letting out a surprised squeak as the other hugged his waist, burying his head on the nape of his neck, but he hugged back, as strongly as the older did to him.

"Are you crying again, Bin?"

"No, I'm just-" he failed to stop a smile from creeping onto his face, lowering his head the second after. "Shit."

Felix chuckled, happy with the effect he seemed to have on Changbin. The blonde lifted his head by the chin, smiling at the older's dark blush.

"You are so cute I can't deal with it."

Changbin rolled his eyes and placed his hand on Felix's neck, pulling him forward and connecting their lips once again.

That night, Changbin laid down in bed and was able to forget about everything for a minute, about Chan, Jeongin, Jisung, the group, the company, everything.

He feel asleep with a boy on his mind and a smile on his face.

Also, GO READ MY NEW STORY CHEAT- SEUNGJIN 🙂🔪

Ly