[14]

So, I'm going to take a social network break, everywhere except here since writing this FF right now is the only thing moving me besides reading 😂

I don't know I just need a break from seeing all the toxic stans in all the groups I stan since literally every single one of that has some problem going on now.

First Hyunjin, which is still hurting me, I just want him back.

I'm an orbit so that isn't going great as well.

Day 6 is having a comeback but my biaswrecker is going to enlist.

I want to cry :)

Nothing new, kpop stans normal days, moving on.

I really hope you like this story and sorry for the rant.

"Where are we going again?"

"Just trust me."

"I met you three weeks ago, Lee Felix, how can I know you aren't kidnapping me to sell my organs."

The taller rolled his eyes and kept guiding the older through the beach, the night sky above them.

"I won't sell your organs, but if you want to sell your body to me..."

"You don't need to pay, all yours."

He felt himself rose as he said this, realizing he might be going over the line, but the latter only chuckled and intertwined their hands, finally stoping. They were at a small bay, another one, but this one less hidden, actually connected to the central river.

Felix took a random blanket out of his backpack and put it on the ground, pulling the older to lay with him. Changbin immediately tackled him and started tickling him, his favorite sound ever cutting the silence of the night.

Felix was still catching his breath when his eyes focused on Chnagbin again, slightly hovering over the younger's upper body.

"What?"

Instead of answering, Felix grabbed his shirt and pulled him close, connecting their lips in a gentle kiss, way diferente than all the other's they shared.

Alone, they usually kissed in a list fuck way until they were tired or interrupted, while with their friends they basically shared small pecks that kept them going through the day, as if they were each other's energy source.

This kiss though, was slow and passionate, soft and gentle, but still intense in it's own way. Changbin cupped Felix face and let the younger guide the kiss, slowly turning the all round, never ceasing contact. Felix didn't completely climb over him as he would in any other situation. He let himself stay by his side, laying down next to his body, elbows on the blanket as he let all of the unspoken words on that kiss, finishing it with king peck.

When they pulled away, Changbin looked like he was about to cry, which worried the younger.

"Bin? You're okay?"

A small tear fell down his face as he caressed Felix's hand.

"One week, Felix, one goddamn week, and then..." he couldn't finish the sentence, his heart hurting too much.

"Oh, Bin, come here." The younger embraced him immediately, feeling horrible for what he had to go through. "I know baby, I don't want to lose you."

"Y-you don't?"

Felix pulled away only enough to stare at his face wide eyed, not believing what he had just heard.

"Of course I don't, why the hell would make you think the opposite?"

Changbin felt so small... he hated it.

He tried to keep his raspy voice from cracking as he ranted.

"W-we have nothing it's just a random summer hook up and I am honestly trying to pull it back but I-" he didn't dare to look at the guy's eyes as he finished his sentence. "I can't help it but be feeling... things for you. I'm sorry."

That's it.

He had ruined everything.

Felix lifted his head by his chin, making the older face him, a soft smile on his face.

"You were never just a summer hook up, Changbin.", the older tried to control his heart at the soft way the other spoke. "Do you take your summer hook ups on stargazing dates?"

"T-this is a date?"

Felix rolled his eyes.

"Yes, silly."

Changbin furrowed his eyebrows and pressed his lips.

"So, you mean..."

"Yes, Changbin, I like you, I have for a while now."

More than he could imagine.

The older couldn't keep his tears away one more time, they just freely fell down his cheeks as Felix kissed him again, that same loving way he had minutes before.

"God, Felix...", Changbin bit his lip and pulled the younger to his chest, staring at the night sky. "What did you do to me?"

The blond one smiled and proceeded to explain everything he knew about the constellations and stars they could see, a piece of research he had made just because of that situation, just because of Changbin. At a certain point he could feel the other's gaze on him. Changbin was smiling, staring at Felix's face as the other ranted about stars.

"I'm sorry, am I boring you?"

"No, you're adorable."

Felix felt his cheeks burn but didn't try to hide it.

"So why aren't you looking up?"

Changbin shrugged.

"Why would I when your freckled hold all the constellations I need to see?"

Summer Camp [Changlix]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें