"Yes but do not come back later than 12 Shelby." Dave says sternly. She hurries back to her room. She put on something casual and runs out the second she get a text from Andrew that he's here. "Bye!" She waves to her parents before running up to the truck.

"Hey you look excited." Andrew says giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "Yup let's go!" She says. And with that Andrew starts the truck.

They arrive at a good burger place. Shelby doesn't like burgers much but Andrew never seems to remember that. "What do you want babe?" He says look up at the menu. Shelby looks at her options. Lucky they have nachos. Shelby chooses those and they wait for there order to be ready.

The order arrives and there eating. Shelby is surprised that Andrew is actually being a little funny tonight. "Your in a good mood." Shelby says bring a nacho to her mouth. "Yea I saw some friends earlier." Andrew answers. "Which ones?" Shelby says.

"Um jake, Rachel, Matt and Jess." Shelby can't help but twitch a little when she hears the name Jess. She knows something is going on between them. "Oh. " she turns back to her nachos. "Is that a problem?" Andrew says. He looks confused. "No it- it's fine." She says instinctively sticking an arm out towards him. "Eww what the fuck get your nacho hand off me!" Andrew says pushing her hand away forcefully.

"Oh come on! You made that whole drama episode for a little bit of nacho sauce on your arm." Shelby says as Andrew is pulling her out of the restaurant. He seems to be muttering something. "It's not like I get mad when you still anything in me." Shelby has had it today with people.  "What makes you think all of a sudden your so brave now!" Andrew says he's facing her now towering over her.

Shelby walks over to the other side of the truck. "Maybe it's because you throw big tantrums over tiny things. Easy up would ya! And stop acting like a baby!" Shelby is angrily sitting in the passenger seat. "shut up bitch!" Andrew is fuming right now. A vein popping out of his head. Shelby is taken a back by what he just said. Sure Andrew has gotten angry before but he has never called her a bitch.

She sits in shock and when he looks like he's about to say something she gets out of the truck and starts walking. Shockingly Andrew isn't the type of person to call people a bitch. Or maybe Shelby has been so blind to it all she's never noticed it. Either way it was still a shock to hear it come out of his mouth directed at her.

Andrew doesn't follow her. At least she hasn't seen him. She walks aimlessly for a couple minutes before re routing. She knows exactly where to go now.
~~~~~

Toni gets out of the shower and now putting on a tank top and sweat pants in her room. She can't stop thinking about Shelby today. She also misses her jacket but she's sure Shelby will hand it back soon.

Laying down in her bed now she turns on the Tv and scrolls through her Instagram. Fatins out at a party with Leah she sees. She usually would be there to but the girls didn't plan anything and Martha wanted to stay in tonight.

She's about to find something to watch when she hears the door bell ring. Martha's parents have gone to the store so she gets up and walks down the hall. Once she reaches the door she's surprised to see Shelby with her jacket and she's crying.

"Woah Shelby what are you doing here?" Toni asks while ushering her inside. It was cold and windy that night. It could possibly rain soon. "Are you okay?" She sits Shelby down on there couch and grabs a water from there kitchen.

Shelby stopped crying but is still sniffling. Toni grabs her a box of tissues on the TV stand. "Here you go." She hands them to her. "Thanks." Shelby says. Toni sits next her on the couch and Shelby hands her the jacket. "Thanks." She puts it in the coffee table. "What happened? How did you get all the way over here without a car?" Toni is worried about her.

"Well I- I was just out with Andrew to get some food an- he got angry over some stupid cheese on his arm. And he was yelling at me and I was yelling at him." Shelby looks up at Toni now. "They got mad because I was hanging around you..." she says. She looks like she might cry again. "Who did?" Toni asks. "My parents. They found information on you and they saw that your gay and they didn't want to be your friend or anything."

"Well is that what you want?" Toni asks. She can see that Shelby is conflicted. "No!" She says anyway. "No I don't want that I want you!" Toni is taken a back by this. She doesn't know exactly which way Shelby is talking about but hopes it's the way Toni wants her.

"This was the closet place I knew to go." She says. She's looking down at her hands again now. She seems scared. "I'm- I'm sorry I should go. I'll call an Uber or something. Sorry to disrupt your evening." She says standing up and is about to walk out the door when Toni pulls her in and kisses her.
~~~~~

Shelby doesn't kiss back at first. She's so shocked she just stands there. Then she kisses  Toni back grabbing her face. When Toni grabs at her hips it's all Shelby can think about.

Them. Together right there. And she's consumed with Toni and this moment just like when they were kissing on her car. They kiss until they both need to catch there breath. There foreheads are stuck together.

"I'm sorry about Andrew." Toni says. "It's okay I feel better already." Shelby says pulling her back in for a another kiss. This one is long and needy. She thinks Shelby is trying to make it memorable. Toni pulls away looking her in the eyes "Is this what you want?" Toni says. Shelby doesn't know. She knows one thing. "Yes I want you Toni." Her smile goes away. She also knows another thing. She looks down at there now conjoined hands. "But I can't have you."

——————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry I've been pretty busy with stuff but I hope you like this chapter. I like writing in the night time idk it's just easier so I finished this chapter last night but I couldn't post it right away so you all had to wait till the morning. Anyway I hope you all have a good day! Enjoy!