Fall in Love

"Saiki has such smooth, pale skin. Nice and silky hair! I just can't stop admiring him! Oh, wait, no Chiyo! I can't think that! I have a boyfriend!" Yumehara thought to herself.

Yumehara lets out a long sigh. You stare at her face, wondering why she was gloomy. "Uhm, Yu-Yumehara? Why the lo- long sigh?" you question.

Yumehara looks at you with a face of someone that is in misery. "Well- I think I picked the wrong person to be my boyfriend. We started off great, but... ugh.. I don't even want to talk about it!" Chiyo groans.

You pout, wanting to hear details of her relationship with her boyfriend. "Can- can you please te- tell me mor- more?" you requested. Yumehara gave you an approving smile before replying, "Well, It's just that he used so be so romantic. But, he says a certain phrase too much that I got tired of."

You nod your head, telling her to continue to spill. "He finally used a different line recently, but it just sounds ridiculous." Yumehara sighed.

"And it's not just that!" The brown haired female grumbled. You blink a few times, wondering what could be even worse in her relationship.

"His feet smell, he chews food as loud as a cow, he holds his chopsticks weirdly, he's always a jerk to store clerks, he lacks fashion sense and whenever he laughs, he dislocates his jaw which is a total buzz-kill!" Yumehara rambled.

You nod your head. "All I've been seeing are his bad sides recently," the brown haired female sighed.

"If you fe- fell out o-of love tha- that quickly, then isn't that infa- infatuation?" You asked her. Yumehara shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. You hum and thought for a bit.

"I think I might break up with him after school. I just can't stand it anymore!" Yumehara whispered. You furrowed your eyebrows, frustrated that you're not sure of what to do. You've obviously never been in a relationship before, so you didn't know what to do.

So, you've made it your mission to make Yumehara's love for her boyfriend even higher than it was before, so she can be happy!

You peeped out from behind a pillar, listening closely to Yumehara's conversation with a dark blue haired person, which might be her boyfriend. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I can now protect your heart from-" the blue haired male gets cut off by Yumehara.

"No, It's okay, Shinoda. I just got here, too," Yumehara cuts off bluntly.

The couple then walk off, side by side. They go through street with many shops at the sides. You tried to hide as well as you could. You see Yumehara sigh in misery. She did mention something about their three month anniversary earlier, so it's probably about that.

"Thr- Three months," Takeru stuttered out. Yumehara quickly got excited. "Oh! You remember out three month anniversary?" I'm so glad!" She said excitedly.

Takeru smiled awkwardly at her. "O- of course! I have a present, too."

"Oh really? How sweet!" smiled Yumehara. But does Takeru actually have present, though? You watched Takeru take out a packet of dried squid and you cringed and sweat dropped.

But suddenly, the squid turned into a stuffed bunny. Yumehara opens her eyes to see what she got. "Oh, cute! A bunny!" Yumehara chirped.

You blink multiple times in confusion. That was dried dquid that you saw, right?

Yumehara laughs and giggles, "Today was so much fun!" Takeru smiles at the shorter and nods his head. "How 'bout we get food?" Takeru asks. Yumehara nods her head.

"Okay, there's a hamburger- Okonomiyaki," Takeru says. Yumehara looked like she was really happy. "No way! You must've read my mind! I was just thinking about Okonomiyaki!"

You enetered the building and hid behind a plant. "Table for two?" the waiter asked. Takeru looked annoyed and yelled, "Isn't that obvious? Now, show us to our seats!"

"Man, I'm starving!" Takeru groaned, taking off his shoes. Yumehara made a face of disgust. The waiter puts their food down and Takeru began to eat.

He held his chopsticks weirdly and put the food into his mouth. Takeru chewed the food really weirdly, making lots of noise. Yumehara looked so done at that point. She really must've fallen out of love.

"I- I can't take it anymore!" Yumehara yells, running out of the restaurant. Takeru just looked plain confused. You came out of your hiding spot and mumbled, "You blew it, b-bud. I was trying to- to help." You then proceed to walk of the restaurant to find Yumehara.

~~~

Hey! So.. how are y'all?
Are y'all taking care of yourselves? Are y'all drinking enough water? I really hope you are! Anyways, this will be it for the chapter. I'll get going now, I need some sleep!