You smiled and let him go, putting your arms into the air and back down around his neck.

"Daddy Hitoshi~ Mm sounds kinda weird, I like babe. Hitoshi babe, rail me~." You moaned rolling back your eyes with deep pleasure.

"I can't decide one for you princess. My sexy baby, how about my hot fuck buddy." He was grinding on you sending chills.

You laughed feeling his kisses tickle your neck. "I love you." You held him close kissing his lips.

"I love you more Y/n." Hitoshi smirked pulling the collar of your shirt down.

"Ah so instead of pink it's purple now? Such a pretty color." He licked your cleavage sticking out while you were pressed against his desk.

You know, knocking would be a good thing for this generation.

"Hitoshi we brought you the gum from the market." A sweet melodic voice sounded before the door flew open.

You gasped seeing his mother standing there with a pink item in her hand.

Hitoshi tried not to snort feeling you stop, he continued to lick you squeezing your ass.

You held the moan in so bad. "I-I'm uh sorry Mihiko." You remembered her name and saw her smile.

"Don't worry Y/n, you're both young and I understand. Just please don't make him a father yet." She out her hands together in prayer and left closing the door.

"I wouldn't mind with you as the mom." Hitoshi raised his head smirking.

You rolled your eyes and pushed him off, red dusting over your face. "Really? How did you keep going?" You slipped yourself off of him, going to fix yourself in the mirror.

Hitoshi shrugged. "Because you're sexy. Now why did you get off?" He asked wrapping his arms around your waist as you fixed your shirt.

"It's already seven, I have to enter school again tomorrow for the last half of my exam and need sleep." You tapped his cheek.

Hitoshi pouted with his hair even frowning.

He's like a cute little cat, wait. A brilliant idea popped into your brain.

"Why don't you stay over? You can sleep with me." He had a little pout on his face, touching your hair softly.

You sighed peering into her face. "Aww the little baby wants me to stay. Maybe next time Hitoshi, I have to get in my pajamas and my mom doesn't know I'm here." You stated looking out his slightly agape window.

"My dads probably home and drinking so he's in heaven." You smiled feeling Hitoshi hold you tight, and seeing as well in the mirror.

"Did you know I'm in heaven with you? You act like an angel but your a demon when we make out princess." Hitoshi chuckled and nuzzled into your neck, he kissed it passionately making noise.

"You always have me in the first half." You laughed and turned around picking his head up.

Hitoshi looked like a cute animal tilting his head. "I'll see you tomorrow babe." You kissed his nose.