The Secret That Never Got Told - Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto

Start from the beginning

"I have more than one mutation. I have 3 to be exact." I told them taking a breath before saying the last part. I nodded to Logan and he removed his hand. As me and Logan headed outside by the lake.

Everyone that was in the room was now outside.

"One of them is elemental" I said before making the water move around us "water" once the water was put back I moved on to the next

I pulled my right forearm up and as I put it back down fast and it turned into "Ice". Then I did the same with my left arm and "Fire".

I flicked both really fast and my arms were back to normal.

"I could also mess with earth but I think you have enough trees" I said to the Professor smirking as he chuckled

"My second Isn't one you can exactly show like the last one." I took a deep breath "Logan, wanna help?"

"You know, I don't like this" he said walking over to me. We turned so they could see

"I know" I said giving him a reassuring look.

With that Logan took his claws out and plunged them into my gut. Once he took them out. I turned to look out at them. They all looked shocked at what I had Logan do but that went away when they saw me heal.

"I can heal like Logan. I also age really slowly. After I turned 18 I started to age very slowly, before that I aged normal."

Looking around I could tell they were processing it.

"Wait, sweetheart you said you had 3. What's the third?" Storm asked

I looked at Logan, he knew instantly why. I haven't felt comfortable just showing people my third power. Its the same one my twin brother had.

I opened and closed my mouth a couple times."I don't feel comfortable showing it to just anybody."

"Why's that?" Erik asked tilting his head to the side alittle

"My twin brother. He-uh he had the same power. After he died in a battle, the only battle that I didn't follow him into, and he-uh-he . . . died. Ever since then I don't really like showing it off. I use it when needed and I use it for what him and I use to do. Not all of it legal. But I don't use it just to use it anymore." I told them. Wrapping my arms around myself.

Storm walked over to me. She has a soft smile on her face.

"You don't have to hide here. You can be yourself. We won't judge you, and you don't have to do anything your not comfortable with. But we would like to see all of what you can do. Also see what you share with your brother. Who you obviously cared a lot about." Storm said in a soft tone of voice. Rubbing my shoulders. No one had been like this towards me in ages. To be honest I really missed it and I was really liking it to.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Logan give her a thankful look. He knew that I had a hard time without my brother, and seeing how what Storm said helped me and how she acted towards me made me relax. It made him think that maybe they should stay awhile.

"Ok" I nodded

I looked over towards the mansion at a balcony.

"You might want to let go" Logan said gesturing to Storms hands that were still on my shoulder.

Once she did I smiled at all of them before tilting my head before putting on my sunglasses with that I was off.

Less than a second later I was on the balcony. Leaning against the railing.

They were looking around for me. Logan pointed to the house. Once they looked over I waved before smirking.

After that I went back over to them. All there heads turned really fast when they noticed I was once again in front of them.