"Tommy?"

"Yes?" I reply waiting for a question to be directed at me.

"Please be honest with me, when was the last time you have eaten a full meal?"

"Shit"

The thing is, I haven't eaten a full meal in about 3 weeks, and for me that's normal but based on everything I've told him about my life at home it probably isn't normal to him.

"Please..." He begs to me.

"...3 w-weeks" I reply sheepishly, just waiting for some type of lecture.

"W-what?"
"Are you meaning a full meal, or eaten anything at all?"

"Meal"

[Wilbur POV]

Oh thank goodness. I was worried about him. I can't believe his parents would treat him like that. That's just demonic, not feeding your child enough food! That's probably why he is..... well..... skinny. I should really take him somewhere to eat. He needs it.

"Tommy do you want to go get some food" I ask.

"R-really?"

"Sure! Where would you like to go?"

"Your...- your not mad?"

"Why would I be mad Tommy? I'm only mad at your parents."

"Ok!"
He seems ecstatic, I'm starting to think he is gaining his hope back.

While I was in the middle of my thoughts, Tommy grabbed my keys from the kitchen counter and started to run around the house.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I scream down the hall.

"YOU, ARE THE BITCH!"

It's nice to see him happy

After about 10 minutes of his games. I finally give up. "YOU WON" I yell, to where he runs down the stairs ranting on about how women love him.

We hop into the car and I turn in the AC and I ask him what he wants to eat

"I want fucking Pizza Hut and I want it fucking now"

Pizza Hut it is.

[Tommy POV]

We're in the car right now, listening to "Roadtrip" by Dream. I'm hungry. I'm excited to actually got some real food. My parents usually fed me carrot stew or beetroots. My parents lever let me out of the house, so I had to sneak out at night to get some Fish and Chips.

Im happy someone actually cares about me

We just arrived at Pizza Hut. We walk in to order. Wilbur starts off by getting us a Cheese Pizza and got us some Coke. He is about to pay, but I insist on paying. We have a small bicker about who pays, but he lets me as he just spent a lot of money on his new house. I swipe my card and I'm ready to leave but there is one problem.

"Sir, your card is empty"

"What?!"  Surely I have money in my card.

I swipe again, same thing. I start to break out in tears as I start to realize what happened. My parents stole all my money.

Now I'm practically sobbing on the floor. This is embarrassing, but I can't stop myself. I spent so much time in my life saving up for stuff, and now it's just "poof". gone. Just like that.

Wilbur drags me to the bathroom and starts to calm me down, even using some of my famous quotes like "Just killed a woman, feeling good." After I finally stop panicking, he asks what's wrong.

"I think - I think my parents stole a-all my money."

"Holy shit...." he whispers
"That's fucking illegal!"

I just stare at him in silence. He hands me a tissue and tells me to hold tight.
A minute later he comes back when it's a pizza and 2 cokes in his hands. He hands me a coke signals me to follow him.

As we are walking to a bench to eat at, someone from behind pushes me and I almost loose my balance, but my coke splashes all in my face.

"What the fuck man!"

"Haha, cry yourself a river Tommy!" The kid replies

"Back the fuck up!" Wilbur yells

The kid just pushes me again, this time I loose my balance a fell over, injuring my wrist.

Wilbur I think lost his shit. The kid and Wilbur get into a fight, soon I see blood come from the kids mouth and he runs away screaming.

Wilbur looks back at me and crouches down.

"You ok Tommy?"

I was too focused on Wilbur's fists, they were covered in blood.

"Tommy?"

"Oh, sorry, I was just zoned out. I'm fine, I just hurt my wrist."
"Also what happened and why are your fists covered in blood?"

"I knocked 2 of his teeth out" he says
" I'm gonna wash my hands now" he said as he walked back in, I just stood there in shock

He came back out with a new Coke for me.

"Here you go" he says, handing it to me

"Thanks" I reply as we sit down to start eating.

I slightly nibble at my food. I'm used to only nibbling at my food, as I hated beetroots.

"Take a big bite Tommy, it's pizza!"

"Are you sure?"
"Beetroots tasted terrible."

"Trust me Tommy, you got this"

I take a bigger bite. It's good finally having different food

I slowly start taking bigger bites of the pizza, liking it more and more each time. The last time I had pizza was at a party when I was 11. When my parents actually cared about me.

________________________________

Sorry we have not uploading all week, we were on vacation and we didn't have time to write. That's for all of the support, this is like a dream come true, thank you all!

-Nachowos

1448 words