"I don't very much appreciated being followed by someone I hardly know." Eden spoke up, her arms folded before her. Eden cocked her head to the side with a condescending smile.

    The woman let out a scoff. "Well, its a good thing I don't very much care."

     "That's pretty reckless of you, don't you think?" Eden questioned, slowly taking steps towards her. Her eyes piercing at the mystery woman. "Going against someone you hardly know..."

     "I wouldn't say hardly..." The woman shrugged with a mischievous smile. Eden glanced down at her chest. She wore a sapphire pendent around her neck.

     Eden narrowed her eyes. She had recognized the dainty pendent... because her mother wore it around her neck everyday of her childhood. It was the one thing that stood out throughout her childhood. Eden also remembered seeing it when she pierced her teeth into her mother's neck. Draining her of the liquid that kept her living.

     "Where did you get that?" Eden sternly asked, glancing to look at the woman. She followed where Eden was looking at.

     "Oh this?" She asked, holding the gem with her fingers. She glanced back at Eden who was clenching her jaw. "Consider it insurance."

    "For what?" Eden continued. She had no idea why she was here, but Eden knew it wasn't for anything good. It never was.

     "Although, you may know nothing of me..." The woman began, she treaded closer to where Eden stood, a couple feet away. "I know plenty about you — Eden King."

     Eden furrowed her brows as she mentioned her. Eden didn't recognized this woman at all. If she had, she would've known. Yet, there was something familiar about her. "How do you know my name?"

     "You aren't exactly discrete." She responded sternly.

     "I see my reputation precedes me." Eden joked with a mischievous smile. The woman rolled her eyes, unamused.

     "But you and I have a few associates in common." She explained. Eden furrowed her brows in confusion. The more she continued to talk, the less Eden knew what she may have been referring to.

    "And who could that possible be?" Eden questioned. The woman crooked her head to the side with a smile.

"Certainly you must have an idea..." She responded, not giving the definite answer Eden's wanted. Eden glared at her awhile longer before letting out a chuckle.

"Dominic." Eden muttered. The woman hummed in response, as a proud smile curled on her lips. "What do you want with him?"

"That a conversation between me and him." She sternly responded, her arms folded behind her back. "Strictly family business."

"Family?" Eden repeated, shocked to here this for the first time.

Dominic never really shared anything of parents or sibling—especially none that were alive. Eden didn't believe that this woman was who she claimed to be. "As in you're his sister?"

"Yes. I'm Louisa Peterson." She responded sternly, her lips formed in a thin line. "I would say pleasure to meet you, but I won't lie."