"You always were a sentimental fool." Eden joked, cracking a smile. Dominic let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Well, I think you knew that when you met me." Dominic turned away opening the box and pulling out the gold goblet. He handed it to Eden who stared at it.

     "God, it's been a while hasn't it?" She muttered, turning the very huge object in her hand, as it wobbled in her grasp.

"Yeah, it really has." Dominic sighed, stuffing his hands into his coat.

"I need you to take this to the compound. I have more errands to run for this spell." Eden directed to her friend, handing him the weight full goblet. He stared at it oddly.

     Eden walked around Dominic, as he quickly turned around. "I'll go with you."

      Eden turned back to face him, noticing his eagerness to assist her. Eden shook her head sympathetically. "It's not—"

     "—It's fine. Really, I want to go." He insisted. Dominic headed straight for the door, opening. Before he could take a step pass the threshold, Eden flicked her wrist as the door abruptly closed in front of him.

     "What's wrong?" She asked, sensing there was an alternative motive for why he was eager to accompany her. He let out sigh, turning to face his friend.

      "Last time you sent me away... you were held hostage for five years." Dominic responded a frown curving on his lips. "I just... don't want that to happen again."

     Eden approached him, grabbing his hand in hers. She gave him a sincere smile. "That will never happen again. I promise to always return to you no matter what, okay?"

      He gave her a small nod, returning the smile. "Stay safe, okay?"

"Anything for you."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Eden strolled down the streets of New Orleans. She had used the excuse of needing herbs to be out in the public. In all honesty, Eden needed the air. Everywhere she was in, it felt suffocating; Like she was trapped in the small circle once again, with me escape. She couldn't exactly breathe freely anywhere.

      Eden rushed around the multiple drunken tourist stumbling down the sidewalk, occasionally bumping into a few who tripped against her shoulder. She abruptly stopped feeling an odd tingle run down her spine.

Eden turned to face a shop window, pretending to be interested in what was on display. A reflection came to view on the mirror. The figure of a woman, stood watching Eden carefully with an amused smile.

Eden let out a frustrated sigh, before continuing waking down the sidewalk. Heading straight into a familiar alleyway.

      The woman crossed the street, keeping her sights straight onto Eden King.

     When walking into the alley, she found it deserted. Not a sight of the vampire witch at all. She treaded deeper down, hoping to figure out where she could've gone.

     Eden cleared her throat loudly, catching the attention of the mysterious woman following her. She had dark brown roots that transitioned to blonde ends. She had dark almond eyes that reminded her of someone.