The beginning of your new life!

Your POV

This is it! The is the new chapter of my life! UA High School. I had just made it into class 1-A with Eri and Kota. We have a few test today I think . I'm sure I'll do great!
Kota's POV
This is my chance to show everyone what I got and I'm not gonna stop fighting until I show everyone who I really am! I always wanted to be a hero but after deku saved me at the training camp, I really want to become a hero more than anything. I got into class 1-A , step 1 of becoming a hero!

Eri's POV

"UA! UA!UA!" I chant. This is the start of my hero journey, this is where the top heroes like Mr.Deku started. Overhaul (I am so sorry I forgot what she called him) left a traumatizing past and dent in my life which motivates me to do what's good so people don't have to go what I went through. Of course with Aizawa as my adoptive father and Shinso as my brother, it kinda made up for my past.
                  No One's POV (narration)
Like Usual , Kota met up with Y/N and they both went and got Eri . They talked about their excitement and worries on the way there. They finally arrived, UA Hero Academy, the best hero school around. They walked inside bumping into to a few people who had also been in class 1-A . They are off to a great start!
                               TimeSkip
It's time for the strength test. Running, throwing, testing your abilities, etc. Kota was worried since he's quirk wouldn't help with running. Y/N and Eri were also worried since their quirks also didn't help much either. They got changed into the UA training outfit and met outside. The next generation of class 1-A !