120. New Friends And Goodbyes

Start from the beginning

"What he really means is he hasn't found an alpha that's willing to put up with him, " Osamu said in a teasing tone receiving a glare from his brother.

Before anything else was said, they heard Bokuto come in from behind them.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He shouted and lit his arms around Kageyama and Hinata's shoulders.

"We were really worried, " Akaashi said as he joined them.

"Sorry, " Hinata said, sounding disappointed in himself.

"Just don't do that again, " Akaashi said.
Hinata nodded.

After that, everyone just hung around and talked to each other and got to know Atsumu, Osamu, and Suna a Bit better.
Eventually, it got late, and everyone decided that they should get to bed since they had to be up early to take the bus home. Atsumu told them they wanted a makeup game before he and Osamu went to their room.
Bokuto and Akaashi decided to just stay in the Karasuno room after they asked their coaches for permission, of course.

(I hate doing this, but we are going to time skip to the next morning because I wrote half of this on my laptop, and for whatever reason, it did not save. I'm sorry 🥺😔)

The next morning everyone got up and got ready to get on the bus. They packed up all their things and went down to the lobby to check out. They saw Hugh the Omega from the day before standing with a group of people.  Hugh and a girl came over to them.

"Hey, thank you for coming to the rescue yesterday. My name is Akairi, and Hugh is my Little brother. The girl said

Noya jumped out in front if her excitedly.

"I tased those two Alpha's!" Noya said triumphantly.

Akairi giggled a bit.

"Well, thank you. I appreciate it."

And with that they got onto the bus and made their way back to the pack house.

▼・ᴥ・▼
I think I like Timmy...

🖤🖤Author: Hello omega crew!!! I hope you are all doing okay!!! I hope this chapter was okay!!!
Please stay safe!!!🖤🖤
~love Jax~

Here are some cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Here are some pictures
Credits to the artist

Here are some pictures Credits to the artist