Chapter 36: Confession

Beginne am Anfang

"Thank you Thea, now I know that I shouldn't wear my glasses too much." She muttered and sighed.

"You're not angry at me?" I asked.

"Of course not! You just spilled what you really think, of course I needed your opinion as well." She smiled after what she have said. She looked cute that I pinched her cheek.

"Why do you look chubby?" I asked.

"Cuz... I love to eat. But anyway, you're much prettier, and I love your hair it fits you." She smiled and I blushed.

"It does?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're blooming today, how's the date anyway?" She asked.

"O-Oh... We'll just— uhmm... We'll have a date after class."

She made an 'O' face and her eyes were really delighted.

"So cool." She said and her smile suddenly faded as she looked at the ground as we took the stairs.

"By the way... d-don't you like Sanha?" She asked. I felt my breath hitched and jittered.

"W-Why did you ask that?"

"I was just curious." She answered as she averted her eyes.

"Of course I don't." I lied, it's strange that I couldn't tell her the truth but what overwhelms me is that she didn't look tense anymore as I answered her.

Does she really like him?

Suddenly, someone tapped our shoulders after we head downstairs making us gasp as we looked at the person.

"Why are you guys too serious?" Chin asked. I rolled my eyes and so did Mirai.

"We're having a girls' talk okay?" Mirai said. Then we saw Grace as she made way from our center making me and Mirai pull away and Jenn followed. Grace looked at me and smirked as she leaned on my ear.

"Hey Thea, I just want you to know that— you aren't the only one who knows secrets."

She looked back at me and raised an eyebrow with a teasing smile.

"Ciao!" She said walking away and I was left staring at the both of them.

Secrets?

"What did she say?" Mirai and Chin asked in unison. I furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged it off.

"Don't mind it." I said and we just went to the cafeteria and as I saw Sanha's gals and especially him, I suddenly felt odd.

"Hey, join us!" Dae Hwi and Bomin gestured us to join them.

"Let's go." Chin says as he pushed us gently to their table and I sat beside Chua.

"Hi guys." Bomin and Dae Hwi greeted Chua and Mirai then they also greeted me.

"Hi VP." and I giggled as they said that.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Hi vice pres." Chua greeted and I just nodded with a smile and I caught Sanha's eyes looking at me as he was sitting at the center side of the table and he just smiled as he raised both of his brows to greet me and I just smiled at him. Dae Hwi suddenly pulled a strand of Sanha's hair making him wince in pain.

"Ya, do you want me to suspend you?" He asked jokingly. Dae Hwi shook his head and they both chuckled.

"So... as usual, who ordered to us before will do the same today." Bomin ordered. Dae Hwi and Chua laughed and pointed out on Sanha making us look at him and he looked bored at the two of them.