Losing Face

I click the go live button and hope for the best, by this point Wilbur had already tweeted the stream so viewers started to pour in. I silently hope for the best and start fiddling with my hands under the desk, I feel Will's hand cover both of mine which calms me rapidly.

"Hi chat" I enthusiastically announce, the chat is filled with a range of hi's and hello's. As I was yet to get my own mods, I gave both Wilbur and Tommy's mods the role just to stop a large amount of the the chaos.

"How's everyone doing then?" I begin to relax. I see everyone spamming about Tommy and Wilbur 'being like brothers' and I turn to see them trying to hit each-other as quietly as they can.

I go to check how many viewers I was on but Wilbur's hand covered mine on the mouse and stopped me, he told me that phil had taught him not to check the number as it apparently can make you extremely sad, I kind of zone out for what exactly he said as all I could focus on was his hand on mine. I think he noticed though, as he gave my hand a little squeeze before removing it, giving me butterflies. Man I should not be feeling this.

I carry on talking to the camera as the pink taint across my face slowly vanishes.

"Shall we do a Q&A, chat?" I suggest and look for answers. The chat fills with yes' and excitement, having this affect on people makes me feel so much more appreciated then i have ever felt before to be honest. I tell the viewers that I'll answer questions in the donations, literally seconds after I say that the first one comes through.

it read "Y/n if you had to rank the people with you least favourite to favourite who would go where"

"Jesus christ chat, a dramatic start" Wilbur jokes.

I think a second and then proceed with my answer, "Tommy definitely the least, then it gets difficult cause I actually like Niki and Will, they can have joint first"

Tommy spends the next few minutes looking put out due to my comment, "Y/n I think you should watch your back after that, don't forget about the vlog gun" he states trying to be intimidating, in return I flip him off.

After the first donation we had a couple cringey ones including shipping and some gross ones about 'me and Niki fighting over Wilbur' some people just need to learn boundaries honestly. Like realistically if you saw someone in real life would you ask them that, if not then probably don't say it online either.

"Chat, the next donation will be the last one so make it a good one" I announce as I check the time on my phone.

I hear the donation sound and look to see what is says, 'Will you stream often or will you be like Wilbur and have a really random schedule?'

"That's actually not a bad question, I'm proud of you guys for that one, and I will be honest I'm not too sure, it honestly depends on how I cope with the whole twitch thing when I'm back home and without the company of these lovely people" I answer honestly.

"Anyway chat, that is all we have time for unfortunately, have a great day or night, peace out" We all wave into the camera.

"That was surprisingly successful" I say to the people around me, my gaze is caught by Tommy holding a nerf gun. Oh god.

I quickly realise what is about to happen and I begin to sprint for my life, I try reasoning for my life, Wilbur also defending me. However Wilbur's reasoning actually made things worse and he also had to start running from the child.

Will and I had no choice but to barricade the door of the living room, we sat against the door in silence waiting for the sound of footsteps, it appears to be just us. Wilbur decides to take a risk and peak around the door, this unfortunately lead to him being shot by the fake gun, and him dramatically telling me to go on without him. Although I physically could not, as his extremely tall body was barricading the door way, meaning i was cornered, leaving me completely defenceless. That's when the child got me.

After we eventually recover from our fake wounds I announce me and Tommy need to get heading back to Nottingham, sadly. We all agree we need to meet again soon, and I say my farewells. However instead of just waving this time my goodbyes progressed to hugging.

I get myself prepared for the long journey of driving ahead, I also prepare myself mentally to be stuck in a small vicinity of Tommy.

After arriving home, I immediately go to my bedroom, which is currently a little neglected, the decoration in there is looking a little defeated at the moment, wow I need to spice it up a bit. I throw all my shit on the bed and realise I need to actually contact my in real life friends, I head to instagram and begin messaging. I decide to message Aria, as I am in general the closest to her.

 I decide to message Aria, as I am in general the closest to her

I feel a lot better knowing I actually still have friends, I may be losing face but at least i'm not losing friends! I realise I have a free day tomorrow and decide to redecorate my room

As the shops are still open, I head out grabbing loads of things I think will look cute and prepare to decorate - I even make a specialised decorating playlist! Just as I'm about to start organising one of my drawers, I feel my phone begin to vibrate in my pocket. I pull my phone from my jeans and the screen lights up with a facetime call from Wilbur.

Authors note:

Hello people, there might be another update around christmas (no promises) but ily and this story is not abandoned and will eventually be finished.

also all those people shocked by mumzas age its now my time to admit im unsure if its correct, it was the only age i found on a random website 🫶