You'll understand when you're older

Start from the beginning

I put my elite music on and start singing, whilst being aware of the road of course as I am a very safe driver. Although sometimes it is very tempting just to brrr the steering wheel and swerve off the road, obviously I wouldn't do that but it is way too tempting.

We arrive back and a few minutes later Niki arrives. I immediately greet her with a hug, I should've taken advantage of the time we hung out last time, but I didn't, so I'm making it up now.

"Nikiiii"
"Y/nnnn"

"I swear to god I am in love with the way you do your eyeliner and just everything about you ahhhh" I say smiling

"Thank you, your hair looks so good!" She replies grinning.

Whilst having this conversation I notice a door I hadn't been in, so I obviously decide to investigate, - with Niki of course. We open the door just to be another bathroom revealed, damn he got the nice shit in here.

"Niki! Y'know what'd be a great idea?"
"What?"
"We do a photoshoot in here, post it on insta and don't tell Will," I say laughing

She nods her head enthusiastically and grabs her phone, I don't know why but my immediate reaction was to get in the bath and pose.

These were the ones from the photoshoot we decided to post:
datcowboyanna - Niki

These were the ones from the photoshoot we decided to post:datcowboyanna - Niki

Caption: I decided to post the second one purely cause of how weird my hair looked

Comments:
Nihachu: WE ARE SO COOL

WilburSoot: Is that where you guys are?? my bathroom??
Y/I/N replying to WilburSoot: pffft maybe

Tommyinnit: stop stealing my friends bitch

We decide to go see where the boys were, we already knew they had seen the post so they're probably just sat on the sofa on their phones.

"Helloooo" I call through the house

"Heelloo" I hear coming from the kitchen, hmm I was wrong they weren't just sat on the sofa damn.

"Did you like my instagram post, I looked so hot" I say walking in

"Yes I liked it, although I would've appreciated an invite to this photoshoot imagine how much better the photos would be if I was there, especially the first one, and yes I agree you did look hot" He says chuckling.

I'm not sure if it was intentional but him calling me hot really made something inside me happy, what can I say I do seek validation from everyone, but this kinda felt different.

Authors note: Heyyyy, so many people were complimenting my bathroom I thought these photos would make you guys happy, (these photos were taken months ago hence the long hair) also datcowboyanna is the person with me in the mirror photos <3 have a good day/night.
-HELP THIS IS ME AFTER IVE POSTED THE CHAPTER AND MY STORY IS TAGGED AS MATURE??