Kasamatsu Yukio *Valentine's day special*

I've loved someone, loved until I was a little drunk.
Tell me who you are, to be able to make me become so unusual.
You're not tired, yet I loved you to the point of exhaustion.

Valentine's Day was a dreadful day for Kajio high's basketball team.During that time all the girls would come barging in with gifts just for Kise Ryouta which depresses Moriyama a lot since no one has given him any chocolates at all the entire time.

As for the captain he was pissed of that the training was interrupted but being shy to the opposite sex he couldn't just tell them to leave so the entire day was filled with chocolates but no practice.Walking out of school he noticed one of his classmates, (guy name) walking away from a familiar (h/c) girl, who he constantly noticed when she was in the hallway or the gym watching them practice which he assumed she was there for Kise, staring at his back wide-eyed.

I've never sacrificed my own safety and sacrificed my all for anybody.
I'm standing at the equilibrium point, but I feel it's a little dangerous.
Maybe it's because I can't see and can only use my intuition.

Kasamatsu kept watching her frozen form even after (guy name) left.After what seemed like an hour her shoulder suddenly shook once then twice as she started sobbing.Out of instinct he walk towards the (h/c) girl, handing her his handkerchief.Once she looked up she stared at the handkerchief he held out and slowly accepted it.

"Thank you Senpai..,"Her melodic voice made his heart trembled.

"N-no p-pro-bl-em"

Finally having the guts to speak up Kasamatsu nervously turn his attention towards her and spoke up.

"W-what h-happened?"

"......"

"I-I m-mean I-if y-you d-don't m-mine telling m-me"

"....."

Once again the silence resounded.Kasamatsu felt nauseous at what he had done.

'I should've kept my mouth shut'

"H-he"Hearing the female finally speaking up he turn towards her with interest.

"(Guy name) broke up with me..."

'WHAT THE HELL WHAT KIND OF GUY BRAKES UP WITH A GIRL ON VALENTINES DAY!!!'

"Oh..."

"He said that he didn't want a girl who wasn't sexy..,"she continued,"nor did he want a girl who didn't want to...have sex....I feel like my whole world has been taken away from my grasp"

He's not a good man, and is not a good lover either.
To me we are just two people who have a brief encounter.
There are so many good men out there; without him, life will still go on.

For once not spluttering Kasamatsu spoke up,"I don't understand...why would your world be taken away? There so many men out there in fact good men as well! So even without him, life will still have to go on anyway"

Shock by his words the (h/c) female look down and clenched her fist tightly,"You're right...even without him life would still go on..."Jumping up for her seat she smiled at Kasamatsu,"Thank you senpai..."

Blushing he turned away to avoid been seen,"n-no p-problem but m-maybe I was to harsh..."

Giggling the (h/c) female smiled wider,"The names (last name) (first name)"

"K-Kasamatsu Yukio"

~Time Skip~

It's been months since then and (name) and Kasamatsu had grown closer to the point where Kasamatsu only seldom splutter.They would always walk to school together after they found out they lived together closed by and walked home together as well.One day Kasamatsu was waiting for (name).He was getting worried since it was usually her who would wait not the other way around.