Unfortunately, you couldn't just photograph the others. Everyone wanted Matty.

The more you thought about it during the moments you had to yourself, when Heather had gone to grab something or when you were getting changed, the angrier it made you. You weren't upset anymore, you were angry so if he so much as looked at you the wrong way tonight, you would be the one snapping.

Pale Waves' bus had thankfully been called into the arena first which you were thankful for. By now you knew pretty much where the boys would be kept before each show, so you were thankful you'd be able to stay clear of them.

As you walk with Pale Waves and No Rome gang down a long corridor you could hear your squad chatting loudly from behind you. You saw Hugo and Charlie who were just in front of you turn and yell a loud, "Hey" at them.

They stop in front of you when they heard Ross yell something back that you all couldn't hear.

You silently curse when you can't get past them fast enough and you hear the boys walking towards your current crowd. You couldn't even hide from them, you had bright red hair. However, when you hear Matty call your name you scoff, rolling your eyes before proceeding to ignore him.

When they came up behind you, Ross started chatting to the two Pale Wave boys and you listen to their conversation intently. When Matty says your name again and you feel his hand take yours, you turn around and shoot him a dirty look.

You jerked your hand out of his grasp as if he had burnt you and the others take notice.

The Pale Waves gang and Rome look shocked, but your squad didn't. They did, however, look you up and down and you saw Matty visibly gulp which boosted your confidence.

You hear George let out a low wolf whistle and you hear Ross say, "Fuck me" and you genuinely smile at him.

You chucked slightly and bite your lip before risking it, asking "You want me to Ross?"

"Yeah?" He questions with a humorous smile on his face.

His grin only gets bigger when you walk up in front of him and rest your hands on his chest.

"After the show though..." You continue as you fix his collar on his blue shirt playfully.

You feel him place your hands on your waist keeping you close. He could see where you were going with this and you smile up at him when you see the smirk on his face.

"I have some shitty pictures to take first" You say so everyone could hear you and you turn out of his grip.

As you turn, you throw Matty another dirty look and started walking down the corridor.

It was deadly silent until you hear Heather say, "That was hot" and hear the Rome and Ciara agreeing.

"Wearing that just for me Y/N/N?" You hear Ross ask.

"Just for you Ross" You call back, "Been trying to get your attention for the last two months"

"Glad you're finally noticing" You call before you turn the corner.

You refrain from looking back towards them as you did so. But you're thankful another wall stops you from looking towards them when your hear Matty call your name again.

Your more thankful though when you hear George telling him to leave you alone.

You walk towards the stage to try and spot a specific crew member but unfortunately you don't see him straight away. After a few minutes of searching, you find the guy who gives you Matty's Sincerity is Scary stuff and tell him you won't be doing it tonight.