Part 6

A/N: Mentions of death

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When you got onto the other bus your mood picked up almost immediately. They got you laughing and messing around again, just like you had done with the boys at the beginning of the tour.

When they saw you enter the lounge, you were immediately jumped on by Rome. He gave you a bear hug causing you to laugh and hug him back tightly, the comfort was welcome at this moment in time. 

Matty's words kept playing on your mind and you couldn't stand it. It was as if it was a scene from a film and it was stuck on repeat. You could remember every detail of it. 

When you move through into the lounge, each member of both bands got up and gave you a hug. They were the kindest people because they could definitely tell you'd been crying but no one mentioned it at all.

Once you all have a quick chat, Heather leads you down the bus into the back lounge.

She tells you that she wants you to do her make-up and she insists she'll do yours afterwards. Heather went for the same look most of the time and today was no different, you just went for red instead of black today.

Something which she seems over the moon about and jokes about how she wants you to do her make up all the time.

"I love how you've made me look fierce" Heather says, and you chuckle.

"Isn't that always the aim?" You joke with a little smile.

You'd been a slob and not done your make up properly for a long while, so you were looking forward to her glamming you up.

"Yes... Let me make you look fierce tonight" Heather grins, getting her make-up out again.

You'd accidentally left yours on the squad's bus and you definitely weren't going back there today.

"That's fine by me... But I don't know how fierce I'm going to look in this" You say pulling at your oversized jumper and leggings.

"Don't worry about that, you can wear my stuff" Heather waves you off and then she begins her work.

And she works a miracle because after an hour you look completely different.

Heather had completely transformed you from looking like a depressed teenager to a sexy bitch who looked like she was ready to break a man. You were speechless when you saw yourself in the mirror.

She's given you a black and silver eye shadow look that was beautiful. She'd started by doing a black smoky eye look which was amazing but then she astounded you by doing a silver cut crease. It looked amazing, really making your Y/E/C eyes stand out.

She then did a sleek winged eyeliner over the top which you were amazed by. She literally did it within 5 minutes and you couldn't get over it. The only thing you were missing were fake lashes, but you just applied plenty of mascara to make up for it. She'd given you a bright red lipstick to wear to match your hair as well.

She'd got the others to help her pick an outfit out for you, which you were worried about at first. However, when you got it all on you felt like a model. They dressed you in leather pants that had laces going up the side of each leg making you look hot.

You also had a black bralette on with a completely see through long-sleeved mesh top on over the top. Heather let you wear her healed platform ankle boots as well, which made you extremely happy. 

Rome had randomly decided that he then wanted to do your hair for the evening. He ended up straightening and you absolutely loved how you looked.

When you all get called into the arena you're dreading it. You really didn't want to see Matty again today but for the sake of your job you knew you'd have to.