(Plot)

+++++PLOT+++++

This is just the plot, not the prologue.

Maika Nanao Lavares is a part time baby sitter and an upcoming senior high school. She loves writing stories especially those without happy endings because she believes that it doesn't exist. She's an ordinary girl that lives with her father and brother, and like any teenage girl she has an unrequited love, her secret crush, Adrian. And just like any one sided lover, she can only love him from afar. But everything changes when she met an elderly woman that tells her that she will give her what she wants, the power to write whatever she wants to happen in her life and it will come true the next day... She tried to prove this is all true and eventually she found out that it is. Now it's in her hands how the story of her life and those around her will go and how she will express her feelings to her one true love. But every story has it's twist and turns that are beyond anyone's control, so she better be brief about what she writes and Watch Out.

But will she really be able to express her feelings?

Can she write her own happy ending?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for taking the time to read this story :)) I hope you will like it ^^ This story is in Tagalog, just saying :P